Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can't move floor decoration in design mode

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I've reported this to the team... SW
    Thank you!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since this issue seems to have slipped the team's notice, I went ahead and got in touch with a Mod who, will flag this with the team.

Keep checking back in this thread for any updates.
    Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Update: The team are currently investigating this for you all now...

Farm Supplier
    I noticed it got bigger the other day. So, I removed items around it as it’s now 4x4. It used to be 3x3. So move items out of the way or store them. Then you will be able to move rotate store or sell.

I just tried it again & it’s still movable & storable.

If you don’t move the items that are now on top of it in the extra added space (3x3 now bigger at 4x4) and tiles it now covers.... it will remain stuck and blocked from moving or storing.
    Last edited by seattlestown; 12-17-20 at 12:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    I noticed it got bigger the other day. So, I removed items around it as it’s now 4x4. It used to be 3x3. So move items out of the way or store them. Then you will be able to move rotate store or sell.

I just tried it again & it’s still movable & storable.

If you don’t move the items that are now on top of it in the extra added space (3x3 now bigger at 4x4) and tiles it now covers.... it will remain stuck and blocked from moving or storing.
    Most of the players on this thread have the item stuck half in their bakery and half in the unexpanded area around their bakery which is why it's something for the team to fix.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Most of the players on this thread have the item stuck half in their bakery and half in the unexpanded area around their bakery which is why it's something for the team to fix.
    Oh it can’t be moved if over the perimeter even if they move things around it away? Ok understand....thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    It will cost almost $30 to expand to fix this problem. That’s a high price to me to fix S8’s mistake.
    We are going to need a gem sale & an expansion sale before I will consider this. They need to help.
    Last edited by sunnyDreams; 12-18-20 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Fixing apostrophes.

Is anyone having problems with also storing the items that are overlapping the area?
    I accidentally spent Gems to expand awhile back, so for sure don?t want to accidentally click on anything. I have been slowly earning the Gems back by mastering new foods especially with the holidays coming up, I want to always have lots of Gems & coins too.
    ​Amy

Any news please? How long are we going to stay blocked like this.. (。-_-。)Christmas will soon be over and we will need to redecorate (˃◡❛)

New Resident
    Can?t move floor decoration. It?s set where I can?t save it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast