Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can't move floor decoration in design mode

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rarasuk View Post
    I am having the same issue do you have an update please?
    No updates as of yet - though, it's expected that the team will be out of office/checking in sporadically with the holidays. Hopefully we'll hear something in the coming week.

Hi Same problem here, I cant expand any more.
    I just posted this in a different forum, but please help me fix the sledders on the edge. I submitted a repair request a month ago but it wasnt fixed (one of my two stuck items were)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20210104-212640_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	58043

Unhappy Baking n vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Candystwingirls View Post
    Hi Same problem here, I cant expand any more.
    I just posted this in a different forum, but please help me fix the sledders on the edge. I submitted a repair request a month ago but it wasnt fixed (one of my two stuck items were)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20210104-212640_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	58043
    What someone suggested for me was to clear my browser whether it's Safari or Chrome and it worked, so give it a try, can't hurt. Hope this helps

Please don't mind that sad face up there, this is like my first time posting on here n learning how it works

I?m having the same stuck issue with the ornamental kids display, I?m fully expanded so cannot expand to be able to store this decoration.

Edited to add

Following callilibra suggestion of clearing my browser cache and also clearing all website date in Safari settings on my iPhone se, deleting and reinstalling the app I?ve finally managed to store the ornamental shopping decoration. At first after some of those steps it was still stuck but then suddenly as I was slowly redecorating ( my game is reloading all the displays and it?s taking some time since I cleared stores data) I was suddenly able to click on the ornamental shopping display and get it stored away till next Christmas. I have tried placing it in the middle of my bakery and I can rotate it and I?ve stored it away again. Hope everyone else having this issue can get it resolved.
    Last edited by ermie888; 01-05-21 at 10:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I did everything mentioned above hours ago & I still can not select the Ornamental decoration. It would be nice to have this fixed or to get the gems to expand.

This is the first time that I participate in the forum ..
    I was hoping to see any reaction from s8 on this issue???
    Almost a month and no one can do anything.
    are they going to ignore us just like they did when we asked them to solve the sweet co issue? some use gems.. but others can't afford it? and still till this day it's not resolved
    is the same thing happening again? getting people to expand while it's not their fault and how about those who are fully expanded????
    I don't have the same problem but my friend is suffering and there are many players who keep updating this page and they are getting nothing but disappointment, how sad
    please do something!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    I did everything mentioned above hours ago & I still can not select the Ornamental decoration. It would be nice to have this fixed or to get the gems to expand.
    I also did clear the browser first on my Ipad, which did not fix the problem on the IOS device. Then tryed on my Android phone, clearing the data first, and opening BS on the Android device secondly, and it worked!!! After almost a month I could move and store the Ornamental Shopping!! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ So happy. Do try it if you can. And thanks so so much for the information!♡

Rhino Keeper
    That did not fix it on my iPhone.☹️

Host(ess)
    My ornamental shopping scene is still stuck getting very frustrated and really running out of patience! Sent ticket just now and was sent an automatic response saying they ‘have limited services for bakery story’ and my ticket has been closed! Absolutely refuse to pay for a problem that even the makers can’t be bothered to fix and have clearly deemed unimportant! A very long time player on the verge of dumping all storm8 games��

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast