Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Can't do final upgrade in Gnome for the Holidays

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please see page 1 of the discussion thread for the resolution of this issue...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1636447
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Update on gem loss: (I'll post this on page 1 so if more players don't read/see this, then please direct them to page 1)...

The refund will happen as soon as the work week begins on Monday, so hold tight. Please DO NOT log more tickets with Support - it won't help and those players who need help with restoring their accounts or major glitches will be negatively impacted. Please also do NOT be surprised if your ticket is automatically closed - in this particular situation, it is completely normal. If the fix goes though and you haven't received your refund then by all means head off to Support (or check in with me).

Happy to hear the last upgrade has returned!

Even though I got the reindeer this morning, I've just placed him on the board and it is 7 days. If it changes I'm sure we will hear about it!

New Resident
    Same happen to me as well

Fashion Designer
    Still no gem return. Why S8?

RESOLVED: Gems have now been restored. Please force close your game to see the balance if you need to.

New Resident
    I got my 100 gems back but what about the tiny reindeer reward. It disappeared from my game once I took it out my inventory

Quote Originally Posted by queensmr View Post
    I got my 100 gems back but what about the tiny reindeer reward. It disappeared from my game once I took it out my inventory
    You'll need to contact Support for this issue. They'll pop him into your storage for you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345