Thread: Sale price same as regular price

Fashion Designer

Sale price same as regular price

The sale price is the same as the regular price on the red nosed fawnicorn. A 6 days sale just popped up on Friday December 11th period can you please fix the sales price? Thank you! K
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer
    Red Nose Fawnicorn - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Let this little Fawnicorn light your way tonight! Has a chance to drop Wisp Essence!
    Level: 15
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Drops: Coins (700), Petals, Glimmerdust, Spellbound Dew, Wisp Essence, Seal of the Faun
    Events: A Holiday Faerie Tale - December 2018, Christmas Sale - December 2020
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107062
    Comments: Event final prize. 760 Gingerbread

So, if the price is 150 why is the price AND sale price listed at 300? Shouldn't the sale price be less than 150?

Hope you fix this soon. Thanks, K

I finished the last quest days ago (gnome for the holiday event) have all items required but the build button won’t allow me to complete please help

Fashion Designer
    NOW it's gone from the market. Please fix the price on the red-nosed fawnicorn and put it back in the market. Some of us, like myself, have been waiting a while for one of these. I was so delighted to see it offered and then I noticed the mistake. Please just fix it before my gem sale is over. Much thanks, K