Thread: Problem with account restore

Problem with account restore

I have a big problem recovering my account KisaBlackCat on new phone. I'm able to login with the account and password, the problem is that while in the old phone i'm on 99 level, when i restore the account on the new phone I'm only on level 2 , please can someone help me.

Nightclub Owner
    If it is an iDevice, it's possible that you'll have to log in to your Game Center to sync the accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If it is an iDevice, it's possible that you'll have to log in to your Game Center to sync the accounts.
    Nope it's an android phone, the strange thing is that in the older phone (android) the game with the same account KisaBlackCat works correctly in level 99 but if I restore on a new phone with the same account i get level 2. This is the same for other storm8 id game , neither of them are restored correctly. I've even tried with an other phone, but with the same result.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KisaBlackCat View Post
    Nope it's an android phone, the strange thing is that in the older phone (android) the game with the same account KisaBlackCat works correctly in level 99 but if I restore on a new phone with the same account i get level 2. This is the same for other storm8 id game , neither of them are restored correctly. I've even tried with an other phone, but with the same result.
    Sorry but all I had to offer was the iOS Game Center tip, sounds like this is something entirely different than that. Since there is obviously something more going on with your game, you'll have to Open a Support Ticket with team for help.