Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2020)

Executive Chef
    I know we can get 6 free snowballs a day as long as we have 0 in the tent, but I'm so tempted to just start stockpiling snowballs that I can get for trades in the Cabbage Hut.
    I think I'm gonna do that.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Not animated (
    Drops Magic Fruit and Fairie Jar
    My holiday garden also dropped a golden apple and living wood

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I know we can get 6 free snowballs a day as long as we have 0 in the tent, but I'm so tempted to just start stockpiling snowballs that I can get for trades in the Cabbage Hut.
    I think I'm gonna do that.
    That's 12 (!!) Rotten Cabbages a day you're throwing away! (+ you can't watch video's if you have a stash of Snowballs)
    Plus, when you have a prize in the Tent you want, is it really so bad to do the trades then? They are only 5 minutes..
    But that's just my opinion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's 12 (!!) Rotten Cabbages a day you're throwing away! (+ you can't watch video's if you have a stash of Snowballs)
    Plus, when you have a prize in the Tent you want, is it really so bad to do the trades then? They are only 5 minutes..
    But that's just my opinion
    I know. That's what I keep telling myself. Lol. But I'm bored and I have a lot of rotten cabbages.
    Still holding off. I'm trying to be patient.
    Plus also to your point is that we have a lot of time to get at least 4 prizes to get the grand prize. Definitely don't want to miss out on that.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Huge thanks to Classysnake for providing this info:

Grinchpea - Skunkupine, Fur, Corn, Creep Tooth, Tomato
    Caroling Gnomes - Glimmerdust, White Petal, Sugar Cane, Blue Petal, Cocoa Beans, Orange Petal, Strawberries, Red Petal, Purple Petal
    Elf Faerie - Spellbound Dew, Blue Petal, White Petal, Purple Petal, Orange Petal, Red Petal
    Snowpile Dragon - Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Coins
    Santa Troll - Troll Horn, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust
    Snow Leopard - Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal
    Snow Kitsunecorn - Spellbound Dew, Energy
    Snowkid - Winter Mink, Ever-Hearth, Red Sleigh, Wreath Lamppost, Ice Block, Christmas Path
    Baron Nutcracker - decoration
    Holiday Garden - Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Magic Fruit, Faerie Jar, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerbulb, Golden Apple
    Holiday Castle - 1000 coins (sorry, the entry was blank and I forgot it was a coin drop!) oops
    Winter Clydesdale - Energy
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-10-20 at 06:13 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I finally got the Snow Kitsunecorn and really wanted it. I went nuts and shoot it down. I got two I super happy Feels like Christmas
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Huge thanks to Classysnake for providing this info:

Grinchpea - Skunkupine, Fur, Corn, Creep Tooth, Tomato
    Caroling Gnomes - Glimmerdust, White Petal, Sugar Cane, Blue Petal, Cocoa Beans, Orange Petal, Strawberries, Red Petal, Purple Petal
    Elf Faerie - Spellbound Dew, Blue Petal, White Petal, Purple Petal, Orange Petal, Red Petal
    Snowpile Dragon - Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Coins
    Santa Troll - Troll Horn, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust
    Snow Leopard - Fur, Rat Tail, Wisp Lantern, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Fey Crystal
    Snow Kitsunecorn - Spellbound Dew, Energy
    Snowkid - Winter Mink, Ever-Hearth, Red Sleigh, Wreath Lamppost, Ice Block, Christmas Path
    Baron Nutcracker - decoration
    Holiday Garden - Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Magic Fruit, Faerie Jar, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerbulb, Golden Apple
    Holiday Castle - decoration
    Winter Clydesdale - Energy
    So no mithril from the Snowpile Dragon?
    Also can someone confirm that the Holiday Castle is not mere deco and drops coins? Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    So no mithril from the Snowpile Dragon?
    Also can someone confirm that the Holiday Castle is not mere deco and drops coins? Thanks!
    I updated the list - the entry was blank and I forgot it was a coin drop, but I've fixed my entry.

Fashion Designer
    Confused by ClassySnake's drop info too?
    We've had reports of (5) Energy and (2) Gems dropping from the Snowpile Dragon as well, were those not intended or was this shared as additional info?

Thank you SpiritWind! 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Confused by ClassySnake's drop info too?
    We've had reports of (5) Energy and (2) Gems dropping from the Snowpile Dragon as well, were those not intended or was this shared as additional info?

Thank you SpiritWind! ��
    And someone reported Flyger Milk from the Snow Leopard, which are also not on the list.
    And the back of the Snowpile Dragons card says it drop Mithril (and it does), so I don't think Classysnakes list is complete.
    Also, the Caroling Gnomes drop Creep Tooth and Troll Horn.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast