Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 12/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2020)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Anyone else getting less videos?

Only getting three now instead of six.
    It varies for me across multiple accounts. Usually at least 6 sometimes get 8
    Still getting the clunkers sometimes that crash game after trying to start APP store

I've got two kitsunekorns and decided not to go for more because they give me just 2 energy. Waiting 5 minutes to craft just 1 snowball and repeat and repeat until I get the necessary approx 18 is a luxury I can't afford.
    But whom I'd like to get (and for them I agree to do this snowball crafts) are the Caroling Gnomes. Tgey are very cute and I don't care for their drops. Unfortunately, they never yet showed up in my Barons Tent. Power of the forum, help me.
    And yes, videos in the Tent don't appear at all since long. But I'm ok with that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I've got two kitsunekorns and decided not to go for more because they give me just 2 energy. Waiting 5 minutes to craft just 1 snowball and repeat and repeat until I get the necessary approx 18 is a luxury I can't afford.
    But whom I'd like to get (and for them I agree to do this snowball crafts) are the Caroling Gnomes. Tgey are very cute and I don't care for their drops. Unfortunately, they never yet showed up in my Barons Tent. Power of the forum, help me.
    And yes, videos in the Tent don't appear at all since long. But I'm ok with that.
    I hope you do get the gnomes. I'd happily trade mine for your kitsunecorn if I could

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I got 5 kitsunecornes so far; yeah, sometimes only 2 energy, but have also had loads of 4 and 5 energy drops.

I hear you re babysitting for 5 min at a time! Gah! So far have done this rather than gem buy, though... esp as just hit a by another gem trap of 75 gems to speed up a dragon. More gah! That's alotta gems! (Good naturedly). Not worth losing sleep over, though. (Hug, hug, re other thread)

I have no vids in tent today, but yesterday I had 6.

The gnomes are adorable and I got a set because of cuteness factor rather than drops too.

Still some time left, though! May everyone have show up in The Tent what you wish, as often as you want! : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    I got 5 kitsunecornes so far; yeah, sometimes only 2 energy, but have also had loads of 4 and 5 energy drops.

I hear you re babysitting for 5 min at a time! Gah! So far have done this rather than gem buy, though... esp as just hit a by another gem trap of 75 gems to speed up a dragon. More gah! That's alotta gems! (Good naturedly). Not worth losing sleep over, though. (Hug, hug, re other thread)

I have no vids in tent today, but yesterday I had 6.

The gnomes are adorable and I got a set because of cuteness factor rather than drops too.

Still some time left, though! May everyone have show up in The Tent what you wish, as often as you want! : )
    I was also fortunate enough to have multiple Kitsunecornes in my Tent, and from what I'm experiencing, they drop 2 Energy 50% of the time, and more the rest of the time. (usually 3 to 5, but it could be more)
    I'm very happy with any kind of energy dropper. (the more the better of course, but I love all of them)
    And these Kitsunecornes are just gorgeous, that's a big plus.

I also won the Caroling Gnomes for their art/ animation rather than drops. I'm enjoying them quite a lot

We still have 2 weeks left, I hope everyone is lucky and gets what they want in the Tent!

Rhino Keeper
    Snow leopard also drops earth wisp

One of my kitsunecorne ...herd - what is a group of kitsunecornes? A swish of kitsunecornes?? : ) - dropped 25 energy today. Whoop whoop! Up to 7 of the darlings now, best haul ever from a tent season in all my years of play.

I remember ShortDanzr reporting an awesome haul of I think ticket droppers one month... Anyone else have super (and wanted) multiples (the ones we do t want can certainly seem to pop up a lot!) : ) from this or other events? Is that OK to ask in this thread?

Rhino Keeper
    My kits actually drop 42, 45 and 47 energy quite often (such random numbers always stand out to me - this happens at least two to three times a month too!), I have five from the tent this time (yay!) and 4 of the ******d ones and I love all of them!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    One of my kitsunecorne ...herd - what is a group of kitsunecornes? A swish of kitsunecornes?? : ) - dropped 25 energy today. Whoop whoop! Up to 7 of the darlings now, best haul ever from a tent season in all my years of play.

I remember ShortDanzr reporting an awesome haul of I think ticket droppers one month... Anyone else have super (and wanted) multiples (the ones we do t want can certainly seem to pop up a lot!) : ) from this or other events? Is that OK to ask in this thread?
    It's wonderful to multiples of the really juicy tent prizes. One year ago we had a month with both ticket and energy droppers I got 7 spellbound princesses (guaranteed ticket droppers) and 5 fairy bride and groom couples (2+ energy and decent coin droppers), later we had the mint chip alicorn (weekly energy dropper) which I jumped on the 4 times it appeared in my tent. This time round I collected a herd of 8 snow kitsunecorns and 4 snow pile dragons (I don't need mithril, but I get them just to be able to replenish faster if there's another mithril intensive event - like the "elements" storyline". And because they're darn cute!). I also got 5 gecko's a few months ago, which are like the mermaid pond with 5 hour timers and guaranteed mermaid scale drops. I don't need the scales anymore, but I have painful memories of many a mermaid scale crisis throughout playing this game.

Basically I go for multiples of tickets and energy droppers + specific resource droppers which have been scarce in the past + occasionally deco or cuteness factor
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Do we get new prizes in the tent today?