Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2020)

Grinchpea dropped creeptooth and corn. It's so cute

Rhino Keeper
    My cute little Grinchpea has so far dropped (or given a black flag for) creep tooth, rat tail, tomato and corn. Waiting on the 22 hour timer for the carolers. So many nice prizes this month!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Got my grinchpea today and snow kitsunecorn yesterday. Hoping for multiples of the snow kit, its really pretty and is a daily energy dropper. Last week I got 40 energy and 45 energy from two of my four my little bee kitsunecorns (on the same day) so I hope there’s a chance for high energy drops from these guys too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I was hoping it had the same drops as pumpkin dragon (unicorn drops)
    Since the dragon in a pumpkin was the prize for winning 4 of the tent prizes when those were released, maybe the horse that is the prize this time will have similar drops to the pumpkin dragon?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Storm 8 - are you not going to turn back on the snowball dropping capabilities from the 4 gnomes from last year? Mr. Claus gnome, Mrs. Claus gnome, Grinchy gnome and reindeer gnome all dropped them. In January this year, the snowballs stopped. I kept them out all year to use them when the snowballs started again. But, 3 days, 0 snowballs.
    It is my understanding that the Snowballs we're currently using aren't the same as the Snowballs we were using last year. In my mind, I think of it as we're now using Snowballs v2.0 which are a totally unique and new item not connected to their original namesake in any way, shape or form (other than the obvious, lol). To that point, any sources from last season are now moot and if we were to accumulate any new sources this year, they too would be useless after this season is over.

Source post:
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello! The Snowballs are a seasonal item and reset after the season is over, similar to the Faeries in the Faerie Atrium do in the community events.

Fashion Designer
    Caroling Gnomes are 1x1

Executive Chef
    Holiday Castle dropped 1000 Coins

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Since the dragon in a pumpkin was the prize for winning 4 of the tent prizes when those were released, maybe the horse that is the prize this time will have similar drops to the pumpkin dragon?
    I hope so! It would be awesome if the drops are more special than just normal Horse drops!

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me where I can get extra rotten cabbages for changing into snowballs?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can get extra rotten cabbages for changing into snowballs?
    I don't think you can buy Rotten Cabbages right now.
    You can buy Snowballs directly in the Baron's Tent (10 Gems a piece I think?) and you can buy a Snowball Pile in the Market (30 Gems for 3 to 7 Snowballs, you need to chop it)
    So if you need 3 or more Snowballs, you're better off buying in the Market. Worst case you get 3 Snowballs for 30 Gems, best case you get more, up to 7.
    Good luck!

Edit, Sorry, I forgot about the Cabbage Huts.. In the Market and the Trade Wagon, you can buy a Cabbage Hut (1 for Gems, 1 for Golden Troll Coins) that drops 1 Rotten Cabbage a day.
    Highly recommended if you don't have them yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The holiday castle has a 22 hour timer.

Attachment 57793 Attachment 57794
    1st Collection 1K Coins No Black Flag

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast