Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 12/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I FINALLY got my Kid!!
    Congrats ajohn! He's great

Fashion Designer
    And I finally have the winter garden today in my tent. I haven't yet seen the ice kitsunecorn nor the leopard in my tent, not once. And I've got like 8 or 9 Baron nutcrackers, 5 snow kids among other repeated prizes. Not complaining, happy I got the garden today.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to you both! I am so glad you got the prizes you were hoping for. The kid is cute and the decoration drops are awesome. The winter garden is beautiful; hope you find the perfect spot for it.

Banned
    Holiday Garden. +4 Glimmerdust

Fashion Designer
    Got a gold apple from the holiday garden. And I'm getting another holiday garden in the tent today. When it rains it pours.

Executive Chef
    All Snowkid's drops :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2797.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	291.4 KB 
ID:	58020

Winter Mink grows up.
    Ice Block (deco only) gives 15 Royal Points.
    Ever-Hearth, Red Sleigh and Wreath Lamppost (deco only) can be turned 4 ways.
    Christmas Path can't be turned.

Highly recommended, it's awesome to get so many free decorations!
    I would love to see more Deco droppers in the Baron's Tent S8

Fashion Designer
    POTP for a Snowpile Dragon. That elusive cutie hasn’t stopped by my realm yet. I am trying to hold out for him, so any suggestions to lure one would be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Please don't hate me, but I have a "good" problem: I've already gotten 6 (six!!) Snow Kitsunecorns and now it's in my tent again (second day in a row). Now I don't know whether to go for it once more, given that
    - I would use up my last rotten cabbages that way
    - it's only a 2+ dropper and I already own a decent amount of energy droppers in total
    - I already have six of them

I do own two cabbage huts and there's one more month to go before the tent prizes change, so I would be replenishing my supply somewhat. Also, I doubt there'll be an energy dropper in the tent next month. So maybe I should just go for it and be happy that I get to put my rotten cabbages to use?

Fashion Designer
    Queens_ransom, your problem is similar to mine. I currently have a Snowy Kitsunecorn staring at me from the tent. (They are soooo cute.) I was luckily able to get one already and have not had a chance for the Snowpile Dragon yet. I only have enough cabbages for 1 more prize while leaving me enough for the prizes in Feb.

I decided to gamble and not get the Kitsunecorn hoping I will get the Snowpile Dragon and that there will be good prizes next month. Let me know what you decide to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Queens_ransom, your problem is similar to mine. I currently have a Snowy Kitsunecorn staring at me from the tent. (They are soooo cute.) I was luckily able to get one already and have not had a chance for the Snowpile Dragon yet. I only have enough cabbages for 1 more prize while leaving me enough for the prizes in Feb.

I decided to gamble and not get the Kitsunecorn hoping I will get the Snowpile Dragon and that there will be good prizes next month. Let me know what you decide to do.
    Fingers crossed you get the Snowpile Dragon!! I've decided against getting it. Well, it's mostly due to laziness - I just don't want to have to collect snowballs every five minutes. I have more valuable things to do with my time, to be honest. Maybe if another one shows up in the next month I'll go for it.