Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Holiday Hobbies - 2020 Dec 03 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFamilyJewels View Post
    The Side Goal did not open. Would you be able to assist me? Thank you.
    Perhaps you're not at a high enough level yet? The Side Goal requires at least Lv. 70 this time because of the recipes used, you can see the full details in the first post of the thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Precarious Gift guy. He is tiny and looks odd with the other people I have. I really wish the storm8 developers knew how to make the decor the same scale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    I got the Precarious Gift guy. He is tiny and looks odd with the other people I have. I really wish the storm8 developers knew how to make the decor the same scale.
    I opened a crate and ended ip with something tiny, too. Now I don’t do it unless I’ve seen the items.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the 2nd floor decor. This one too is not properly scaled. The people are tiny. It?s so discouraging to get decor that cant really be used.

Farm Supplier
    The size of the person carrying the presents is way to small he looks like an elf compared to all characters in my restaurant. The food why oh why can?t they make food that looks like the season it?s Christmas little cookies all kinds etc

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone wants to see the Christmas Carriage being offered with the extra applaonce parts for $5, I have it in my restaurant right now.

Nightclub Owner
    In regards to the goal item issues:
    I have started this up the chain and am just waiting to hear from someone on the issue, I'll update the front page with news as it comes in.

Agreed. It seems Storm8 has pretty much given up putting any amount of attention into designing, planning and it's sadly lame I think you can only endure cooking 25 dishes of Santa Souffle or 20 dishes of Yule Yogurt so many times before it loses the novelty. Come on guys.....come up with some interesting new dishes. Cant any of the developers look up some cool exciting new culinary ideas for the appliances? And not only that but add more than 3 recipes per appliance. (Some are more but not many...) Not only that but perhaps some more Country-specific appliances especially where the dishes are true authentic dishes from that region. Take the Greek Oven for example. Only 3 out of the 6 recipes are truly Greek. The rest look like someone got hammered on his lunch hour and just put in whatever looked good. Seriously guys? What is wrong with putting in Calamari? or Saganaki? or Greek Salad? or Souvlaki? There are SO MANY unbelievably delicious and fun dishes from Greece and that's all they could come up with? Please folks, maybe consider an overhaul on the appliances and relook at the dishes that are in there. Some changes could be made and new additions that MAKE SENSE added. Thanks for your time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123