Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have six tiny tailor buildings out with 11 still in storage, and after ALL of my collections on the six that have been out since this event ended, I’ve gotten nothing but blue stars, ten coins each collection from each of them, one red dye and one silver bobbin. Seriously not a fan.

Executive Chef
    I have 11 Tiny Tailors, and between them and crafting, got enough resources to just now send out the Noblewear Trade. Woo hoo, Happy New Year to me! I actually got a gold bobbin in my last collection, plus a silken hat. I think I got an ornate chemise at one point. Overall collections have been profitable, even though they take a lot of space.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I have six tiny tailor buildings out with 11 still in storage, and after ALL of my collections on the six that have been out since this event ended, I?ve gotten nothing but blue stars, ten coins each collection from each of them, one red dye and one silver bobbin. Seriously not a fan.
    I?ve also only gotten blue stars! after the event ended, most of my drops from this event were either like 10 coins or just blue stars. I?m not happy about it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected religiously from that tiny reindeer that has a week long timer and is supposed to drop expansion permits and have YET to get more than two trade tickets! It’s simply silly, really. :-/

All of my tiny tailor are also in storage because they never gave me anything except ten coins.

So much effort, no return.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283