Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    So. I had no intention of participating in this event. I just had too much going on in real life. Since I never clicked on the start button, the event auto started for me. I still wasn't interested.
    But I came to the forum to check out the Baron's tent prizes and on the way I stopped by this thread and glanced over what I needed to do for and saw all the complaints about glitches, but also saw the cute faux reindeer and poinsettia plants. So with half a heart in it I started about a day or two after it auto started. And I was surprised. This was, by far the easiest event I have ever participated in. Because of how late I started I avoided every glitch, except the usual problems with sending and receiving requests. My sleigh is upgraded to level 10 with several hours to spare and Tiny reindeer on board. No gems spent. I have one last side goal completing- making the reindeer, crown and tiny doll and then I'm finished finished I guess. I am pretty much maxed out on all the sleigh building supplies, which was surprising!
    I suppose it pays to start late!

Thank you Thank you to all the players who forge ahead and post information, tips and warnings for us. Thanks also to the hard working moderators who tirelessly go between us and the developers to have problems and issues addressed as quickly as possible. I appreciate you all.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 12-15-20 at 03:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I still don't have the request for green bow from Natasha. Hope she was able to obtain as many as she needs.
    Same here. I think she accepted my invite, but never saw a request.

I still didn't get any requests today on my second account and I regularly force closed the game today.

As to the problem of the disappearing tiny reindeer: I collected the reindeer, went to a neighbor to make sure everything "stuck" and after checking placed it in my kingdom. It's still there

I really enjoyed this event even with the problems, but I'm also glad it's over and I can go back to building my kingdom at a relaxed pace. I'd like to thank all my sweet neighbors for helping out and wish you all a Merry Christmas.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    i also started late but unfortunately I got stuck with invites all came back accept 2 they just came back so we will see if i can finish. I almost have everything.
    Edit...i’m not able to finish but still had a good experience with this event. i really wish we could speed up the magic forge with boost’s there’s been a few times i have gotten stuck because that isn’t an option.
    Merry Christmas Everyone
    Last edited by letf8b; 12-15-20 at 08:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    i also started late but unfortunately I got stuck with invites all came back accept 2 they just came back so we will see if i can finish. I almost have everything.
    Sent you an invite. Let’s try to see if we can complete those neighbor requests.

Thanks for letting us know! I won't put it away in storage then!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Sent you an invite. Let?s try to see if we can complete those neighbor requests.
    thank you for offering your help unfortunately now i won?t have the time to make the last toy reindeer 6 hrs . i?m ok with it tho. I love your place your xmas theme looks great and thank you once again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    thank you for offering your help unfortunately now i won?t have the time to make the last toy reindeer 6 hrs . i?m ok with it tho. I love your place your xmas theme looks great and thank you once again
    I am sorry to hear you won’t make it. Hopefully you will be able to complete the next event. If you ever need a request in the future, feel free to send it my way.

Thank you for your nice words about my realm. I like to decorate it for the different months. There are so many beautiful items that have been created over the years.

Executive Chef
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who added me &/or helped me get pass chapter 9.

I completed the event and received my tiny reindeer with a few hours left (mind you, with zero sleep).

Once again thanks to all, Merry Christmas!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who added me &/or helped me get pass chapter 9.

I completed the event and received my tiny reindeer with a few hours left (mind you, with zero sleep).

Once again thanks to all, Merry Christmas!
    So good to hear you completed the event. Congrats!
    (catch up on some sleep before the next event begins )

Executive Chef
    S8, could you maybe fix the Sleigh so we can turn it?