Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get any requests for green bows yet today, I do hope that is a good sign. With only a little less than 19 hours left, I hope everyone is right on track.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle1111 View Post
    My Flying Sleigh, L10 is still dropping the event items, like poinsettia blossoms and candy canes. My event is over though....
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Me too! Can we get coins or something instead? I?m getting candy canes and Pointsettas.
    Event drops will stop once everyone has completed the event. It's still active for players who started later. So by Wednesday the usual event completion time.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Event drops will stop once everyone has completed the event. It's still active for players who started later. So by Wednesday the usual event completion time.

OK, thank you. I did not know that.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you Sgtbeebo for the info on the tiny reindeer drops. And for our moderators (Stormwind!) watching out for us during the event.

I'm still receiving about one red bow request a day. I'm not sure whether or not to hope they are just delayed requests. If yes it means folks never got some of their requests but maybe did get enough to move forward. If no it means some folks are still on red bows early in the event.

I'm still receiving requests for green bows too, but for the next half a day I won't be able to be near the tablet.

Best of luck to everyone trying to finish.

Fashion Designer
    Natasha_07 I just invited you to be my neighbor, if you want to send me a request for a green bow.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Natasha_07 I just invited you to be my neighbor, if you want to send me a request for a green bow.
    Just a suggestion.. the Invite when visiting Community members is useful. My assumption is that if that is turned on they are ok with being asked for Invites. So I do about 5 at a time and write their Kingdom names down. I check later to see if the name has dropped from Pending Invites and see if they are in my Friends list.. Then I send out a request.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm still receiving requests for green bows too
    And all of a sudden I'm receiving messages that players responded to my request for help. Looks like they woke up to a new day and got my request.
    Though I don't need them anymore (I finished the event a couple of hours ago), I'm still thankful. Still weird I'm not receiving any requests in both my kingdoms. I should at least be getting some 2 day old requests, right?

And the game is laggy/shifty so I just lost 47 gems in a gemtrap, I was watching them fly away for a mere 7 energy. I wasn't even tapping near that alicorn. That resulted in some swearing, again. Well, guess who's not getting anything for christmas.No way I'm getting those 47 gems back before then.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Me too! Can we get coins or something instead? I?m getting candy canes and Pointsettas. The event has been over for me for two days.
    It will once the event is over for everyone

I'm not quite sure where to post this problem, but just after I upgraded the sled to level 10 and received the prized reindeer, my game reset as I was placing him and he disappeared from the board and my inventory. The sled however, is still at level 10.

Is there a better place to post this?
    Thanks

Edit: I emailed support. Thanks. Happy Holidays
    Last edited by evomonkey; 12-15-20 at 02:58 PM. Reason: New stuff has come to light

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Just a suggestion.. the Invite when visiting Community members is useful. My assumption is that if that is turned on they are ok with being asked for Invites. So I do about 5 at a time and write their Kingdom names down. I check later to see if the name has dropped from Pending Invites and see if they are in my Friends list.. Then I send out a request.
    I still don't have the request for green bow from Natasha. Hope she was able to obtain as many as she needs.

Good suggestion for people needing bows. Another suggestion...When I visit community members and see someone who is on a low level, I try to send them an invite and tell them about the forum(on their wall). I had no idea this existed for such a long time and not sure the Invite option was on when I first started. I didn't know how to get neighbors, so I made my husband install the app just to occasionally send me needed items. The forum has been a huge help. I thought it would be good to help newer players get the same tips and information and save them from the frustration I felt when first playing.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.