Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Finished storybook, got the reindeer - started the game again - lost the reindeer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Do you mean the Poinsettia Blossom and Poinsettia Pollen?
    They stop dropping once you finish the event.
    i have a problem then: My decorations stil drops resourses for the Sleigh, but the worst offender is the Sleigh himself :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 12.25.27 PM.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	57863

i dont know if i must search for another gnome i already finish that mision.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    i have a problem then: My decorations stil drops resourses for the Sleigh, but the worst offender is the Sleigh himself :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 12.25.27 PM.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	57863

i dont know if i must search for another gnome i already finish that mision.
    The no drops I mentioned was about the Poinsettia Tree.
    My Sleigh still drops event items too, this will change once the event is 'over over' for everyone (in 4 more days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Finished storybook, got the reindeer - started the game again - lost the reindeer
    That's not good . Same for you as for Chrus00 :
    Try to force-close and check your inventory and Realm.
    If it's not there I would sent in a Ticket if I were you. S8 support can usually help with those issues.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Lots of people are missing their reindeer prize.

I've submitted a ticket and I assume they'll add the reindeer to my inventory when they see it.

Rhino Keeper
    I have about 13hrs left and I'm on the goal to make the toy doll. Don't know if I will finish. It will be down to the wire. Got held up with poinsettias flowers and neighbors to give bows

Farm Supplier
    They fixed the bug, but you should have gotten the Tiny Reindeer.
    Try to force-close and check your inventory and Realm.
    If it's not there I would sent in a Ticket if I were you. S8 support can usually help with those issues.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!
    Done, thank you for caring

Fashion Designer
    AnnirasSweets, I hope S8 can help you, but I understand it won't make much difference.. the damage is done.
    I'm so sorry this event ruined Story Book Events for you (hug)

Do you mean the Poinsettia Blossom and Poinsettia Pollen?
    They stop dropping once you finish the event.
    I mean anything that would make them worthwhile to leave out. I guess I wasn?t really thinking since the items wouldn?t be useful afterwards. I usually get black flags on petals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Your end time depends on when you started- everyone has 10 Days from when they started to finish the 10 chapters. The timer you want to pay attention to is under your Storybook Goalbook (the one that says which chapter you're on and what the current step is), along the left-hand side. Chapter 10 came out yesterday for those who started right away (within the first 12 hours of the Event's release). On your last day, your timer should switch from "2 days" left on Day 9 to 1 day left and start counting down from "24 Hours". Does that help? 😅

The Post-Event drops should start after the 14-day Event ends for everyone on Wednesday (we had 4 days before the 10-days-chapter event auto-started; the last timers will finish on Wednesday at the usual end-time for Events in your timezone).

We finished early so our Tiny Reindeer timers will start early, but the Event's not quite finished yet.
    😅

Oooh i'm so sorry! 😣 SpiritWind, S8, where's the best place to report these game-destroying rollbacks? Here in forums? Force-closing and making sure we're on a stable connection only goes so far, and was mostly ineffective for the partial rollbacks many players suffered this time that ate Event drops and reset item collections and battles without giving back energy. Can anything be done to address them from S8's side?

You seem to have remarkably good spirits, Silvernomiko. Hope you have a lovely day. ❤️

Hope everyone's final event days go smoothly. 😥❤️ Good luck all! ❤️
    Haha, actually I fell asleep really sad. I dreamt that Storm8/Castle Story was a Kickstarter and I was so upset/disappointed that I packaged it up and was trying to mail it back to them, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks to everyone for the kindness. One of my favorite things about the CS community is how they come together to support and help each other.

The good news is that the PotP prevailed and I did finish in the end. After sleeping on it, I decided to give the upgrade one final try and was beyond thrilled when it finally remained upgraded. There were several rollbacks after completing each task, but they were blessedly insignificant and did not alter my Sleigh progress. Due to all the wasted time from rollbacks I did have to spend some gems to speed up the final craft and make the deadline but it was less than 50 and at least it's finished.

I can only hope the team looks into the coding and fixes these issues before they decide to give us another SB. As my favorite type of event, I want so badly for the Storybook to live up to its potential and I think it can if only they'd be a bit more cautious in future releases.