Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iona2012 View Post
    My wife is unable to complete Chapter 10, Goal 5, so I am posting for her.

She has completed all the parts needed to upgrade the Sleight to level 10 but the build option is unavailable, see attached picture. A force close did not help.

What is the best way to resolve this problem?

Attachment 57844
    You may wanna try clicking on Buy All For 0 gems. Watch your gems amount, take a before picture to see if any gem is stolen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Tiny reindeer has a 7 day timer. Expansion permit drop rate is high, but not a guaranteed drop.

IMO, it's better if you buy the gingerbread men from the market right now, they have a 6 hour timer and the chance of getting an expansion permit in a week (4 collections a day x 7 days) is pretty high. Plus you get a nice chunk of coins too.

WARNING: watch your gems amount when you're doing the final upgrade to the sleigh. I think I might've somehow seen 100 gems magically vanish. I had all the parts made so it couldn't be that I was skipping any part.
    Thank you! Will do. 👀❤️

Still a few hours to go before my Toy Reindeer crafts, I don't *have* 100 Gems to vanish but i'll watch nonetheless. I assume that was the only thing you clicked as well, so it could NOT have possibly been a Gem speed-up? So weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You may wanna try clicking on Buy All For 0 gems. Watch your gems amount, take a before picture to see if any gem is stolen.
    Clicking "Buy All For 0 gems" had not effect :-(

Fashion Designer
    iona2012, is her Goalbook still open to Goal 5?
    I'm only on Goal 4 but I can see the required upgrade materials and Gem cost with upgrade greyed out- Wondering if she had a partial rollback where the Goal flipped back to incomplete but her crafted item stayed. 😣 ?

Quote Originally Posted by again6gold4 View Post
    I have!!! I’ve pm’d spiritwind
    Hi thanks for getting back to me, yes I’m on goal 5 chapter 10

I have no barons quests left, and I’ve force closed numerous times x

Looks like Iona2012 has same issue

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    iona2012, is her Goalbook still open to Goal 5?
    I'm only on Goal 4 but I can see the required upgrade materials and Gem cost with upgrade greyed out- Wondering if she had a partial rollback where the Goal flipped back to incomplete but her crafted item stayed. �� ?
    She has completed all the Baron's goals.
    The "Gnome for the Holidays" goal is still active on the right right side of the screen (19 hours left) and it shows chapter 10, goal 5.

My wife is unable to complete Chapter 10, Goal 5, so I am posting for her.

She has completed all the parts needed to upgrade the Sleight to level 10 but the build option is unavailable, see attached picture. A force close did not help.

What is the best way to resolve this problem?

Attachment 57844
    I have exactly the same on my screen, glad it’s not just me

Fashion Designer
    Ack i'm glad it's still on Goal 5 at least- That's so weird! Not good 😖

Edit: I'm out of ideas if the holy grail force close didn't work and we can't blame those pesky partial rollbacks- Have both users filed support tickets with proof, just as a fallback in case resolution is not found by their timer's end?
    Support might not get back to you right away (weekend) but at least there's a chance of them fixing the issue and granting the prize after?
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-12-20 at 06:20 AM.

I have exactly the same on my screen, glad it’s not just me
    She has completed all the Baron's goals.
    The "Gnome for the Holidays" goal is still active on the right right side of the screen (19 hours left) and it shows chapter 10, goal 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ack i'm glad it's still on Goal 5 at least- That's so weird! Not good ��

Edit: I'm out of ideas if the holy grail force close didn't work and we can't blame those pesky partial rollbacks- Have both users filed support tickets with proof, just as a fallback in case resolution is not found by their timer's end?
    Support might not get back to you right away (weekend) but at least there's a chance of them fixing the issue and granting the prize after?
    Hi how do we file a support ticket please

Executive Chef
    Hi how do we file a support ticket please
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new