Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Stuck at 18 bows, still waiting for Stormie before skipping the last one. Not happy I have active neighbours, request system is glitchy occasionally.

Executive Chef
    For those who have long loading times getting onto the community page and visiting community members:

1) visit the lowest level player on community page at first or even better visit a community member who shows up in your news feed

2) go on this community member’s wall and visit another member on their wall

3) and repeat!

After visiting the first member, I find that even visiting high level players on their wall has had much lower loading times.

P.S. Stormie has not been a good neighbour, 1.5h to answer request! Guess who is on Santa’s naughty list?

Sent out my green bow requests first thing. Accepted around 10 requests so far and they would have received my request first, however not one bow has been received by me yet. Normally at least one would be accepted by now. I have force closed about 5 times so far. Anyone got green bows yet?

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Sent out my green bow requests first thing. Accepted around 10 requests so far and they would have received my request first, however not one bow has been received by me yet. Normally at least one would be accepted by now. I have force closed about 5 times so far. Anyone got green bows yet?
    Sorry, what chapter is the green bows?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post
    Sorry, what chapter is the green bows?
    Chapter 9. (if you started the first day and you didn't Gem skip Chapters, you should be on Chapter 9 now)

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    My Green Bows arrived very quickly and I answered a lot of requests too.
    I'm sorry you're not getting any back.

[QUOTE=RonjaR82;1637430]Chapter 9. (if you started the first day and you didn't Gem skip Chapters, you should be on Chapter 9 now)

Oh right, my chapter 9 does not start for another 20 hours ... I just upgraded the sleigh thinking im not actually on time but turns out i am haha

Rhino Keeper
    I too got my green bows in matter of 2 hours. I accepted at least 10 + request for bows as well as send gifts.

Executive Chef
    The maximum of Striking Gnomes seems to be 5. (craft is blacked out with the 'inventory is full' message)

I’m so frustrated I’m stuck on 19 bows. Last time I counted one was an hour ago. I’ve sent everybody out I have 190+ neighbors so it’s not that. It’s got to be the system I know this is an easy level to reach but still it could take forever to get one more

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I too got my green bows in matter of 2 hours. I accepted at least 10 + request for bows as well as send gifts.
    After sending out at least 180 requests I have so far accepted at least 30 request from other players and I am still at 19. I left stormy for last so after I did receive the 19th I sent a request out for stormy received nothing back at all.