Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    At the start of the event I couldn't buy another one. ?_? and I didn't think to recheck again. Thanks everyone. Maybe it was a clitch? Who knows. I'm glad I asked otherwise I wouldn't have know. Now I feel like a proper idiot. Lol

I’m a little concerned about completing this in time how are you able to get 10 stuffed deer in time to make a 6 hr item

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I?m a little concerned about completing this in time how are you able to get 10 stuffed deer in time to make a 6 hr item
    The Stuffed Deer start dropping from the Tiny Workshop once you reach Chapter 7, Goal 3.
    I already have 11 Stuffed Deers (maybe some were Adventure drops?)
    I wouldn't worry about it
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-09-20 at 05:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Stuffed Deer start dropping from the Tiny Workshop once you reach Chapter 7, Goal 3.
    I already have 11 of them (maybe some were Adventure drops?)
    I wouldn't worry about it
    To contrast, I have 4 Tiny Workshops total (only 2 from Adventures) but I got 8 Stuffed Dolls from Adventures which still saves me collection time.
    No matter what your ratio ends up being, try sending as many Adventures as you can!
    Well worth it. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    At the start of the event I couldn't buy another one. ?_? and I didn't think to recheck again. Thanks everyone. Maybe it was a clitch? Who knows. I'm glad I asked otherwise I wouldn't have know. Now I feel like a proper idiot. Lol
    Yes, there was a bug, but S8 fixed it fairy soon.
    I understand you went a little crazy with only 1 Tiny Tailor
    Good luck with the rest of the event!

I have a tiny workshop and doesn’t it take 4 hrs before u can collect from it? I’m not good at math but how can you get 10 in three days because it doesn’t always give you one does it? I won’t be able to collect my first one until three hours now. I really wish they gave us an extra day or at least an extra half a day to finish. Thank you for responding to me quickly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I don't think there will be any hiding it. 😂 The Final sleigh has a Reindeer in front and is fully loaded with presents, and if it's the one i've seen in other realms (SPOILER?) it's animated.

Attachment 57810

Can't confirm if it ends up taking up its full area with the flying animation (maybe could still be a little
    Narrower?) or if it glides atop its plot (silly, but if its more "in the air" it could look more like flying? instead of bashing itself on the ground 🤣 ) but perhaps that's why? 🤔
    Best spoiler ever! Can't (but will have to ) wait

I was lucky to get a tiny workshop from an in venture prior to step seven. If I can get another one from step seven adventure that will help. Fingers crossed

Executive Chef
    I have a tiny workshop and doesn’t it take 4 hrs before u can collect from it? I’m not good at math but how can you get 10 in three days because it doesn’t always give you one does it? I won’t be able to collect my first one until three hours now. I really wish they gave us an extra day or at least an extra half a day to finish. Thank you for responding to me quickly
    I thought the reward in Chapter 7 gave 2 Tiny Workshops? (can you double check your inventory?)
    Have you been going on Adventures? Items (like the Tiny Workshop) and drops (like the stuffed deer) do really drop.

I was lucky to get a tiny workshop from an in venture prior to step seven. If I can get another one from step seven adventure that will help. Fingers crossed
    Ow, you're on Goal 2.. that's good! I think completing Goal 2 rewards 2 Tiny Workshops.. so you'll have 3 to collect from each 4 hours.

Hopefully I will get one more tiny workshop. If so that’ll help