Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

HELP!
    Am I reading this right??!!.... the ONLY way to play/win this event is spending hundreds of gems on saplings?!

According to the info cards ONLY saplings drop poinsettia blossoms and poinsettia trees only drop pollen

Poinsettia saplings are 50gems each and only drop blossom until they become trees then you have to buy another sapling.

Please tell me I missed something since everything I read seems to indicate this (as well as the fact that my 2 trees only drop pollen)

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=danielle95hx;1637158]
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post

I've been wanting to delete inactive neighbours. I really cannot see how I do that haha, are you able to tell me how?
    Go to main menu, hit social, then neighbors. On right side push the edit button. The list of names now has a remove button after each name. Push remove for each person you want to remove, then push done button to go back to regular list of neighbors. Just be careful when using remove button not to remove neighbors by accident.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    HELP!
    Am I reading this right??!!.... the ONLY way to play/win this event is spending hundreds of gems on saplings?!

According to the info cards ONLY saplings drop poinsettia blossoms and poinsettia trees only drop pollen

Poinsettia saplings are 50gems each and only drop blossom until they become trees then you have to buy another sapling.

Please tell me I missed something since everything I read seems to indicate this (as well as the fact that my 2 trees only drop pollen)
    The poinsettia trees will drop both blossoms and pollen when the chapter asks for pollen, so you have to grow them to trees to get both.

[QUOTE=tigarlilyvol;1637166]
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post

Go to main menu, hit social, then neighbors. On right side push the edit button. The list of names now has a remove button after each name. Push remove for each person you want to remove, then push done button to go back to regular list of neighbors. Just be careful when using remove button not to remove neighbors by accident.
    ah thank you, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Does anyone know if

7 - 2 Feed the Striking Gnomes (These guys have been hard at work!) 1 REWARD: Tiny Workshop
    and
    8 - 4 Feed the Tiny Workers (Let's break bread with them!) 1

are adventures in the castle or something else?
    The adventure is called Feed the Striking Workers, but maybe there is an error in naming the goal, so I just want to make sure.
    I'm wondering the same thing. Are the Feed the gnomes and feed the tiny workers adventures?

Rhino Keeper
    One for sure way to know if a player is inactive, they have a monster in their kingdom from a previous event. So if I still had Striking Gnomes in March, I haven’t played since December. Also I will post on someone’s wall that I am deleting inactive players. If I don’t hear from them and delete in error, to just send a new friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    The poinsettia trees will drop both blossoms and pollen when the chapter asks for pollen, so you have to grow them to trees to get both.
    Thank you. The desc on the cards doesn't say that and all I was getting was pollen

What chapter numbers have you been receiving your tiny workshops at? I am on chapter 5 and have not received one yet. Although my co-worker next to me is on chapter 3, they have just received one. what am I doing wrong please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm not saying you should change what you're doing (at all!), but I do want to point out that no hearts doesn't equal inactive players. No, not even after events that ask for community visits. I have zero hearts. I don't participate in each event so I might not have had to visit community kingdoms. Or sometimes I don't tap on buildings even when I do. I still play regularly and answer requests from my neighbors throughout the day. Still, do what works for you!
    I agree with this. I do not visit my 229 neighbors, because that horse runs way too slow.
    I would have to spend the entire day visiting neighbors.
    I log in several times a day to complete goals and check for requests,
    because it is important to get those fast so my neighbors are not wasting time waiting for the item they need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post
    What chapter numbers have you been receiving your tiny workshops at? I am on chapter 5 and have not received one yet. Although my co-worker next to me is on chapter 3, they have just received one. what am I doing wrong please?
    Keep going on those 2h adventures. Random drops from adventures but not as bad as the usual event adventures where the prize item is super rare. No gold nuggets/eggs/apples needed so good luck! You may also get poinsettia trees, faux reindeer and tiny tailors in addition to tiny workshops and even if you don?t get these, you always get their drops!