Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on 14 out of 15 requests and I have very active neighbors. I sent out a new batch of 20 requests after the shift to a new day. I'm VERY happy that the next round of requests are on day 9 and day 10, but ours still aggravating to just wait and wait, I've had an adventure ready to collect for 24 hours so I could quickly move forward...

Can someone confirm if it still works like this: you can only receive 20 answers in one day, you can send out many more but they will get pushed to the next days (which is why you sometimes suddenly receive a request that was sent a week ago). Therefore stick to choosing 20 active neighbors and don't send to everyone?
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

If anyone needs neighbors for requests you are welcome to add me; YukiGray

the getting requests back thing is so slow that I am always taking new neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if

7 - 2 Feed the Striking Gnomes (These guys have been hard at work!) 1 REWARD: Tiny Workshop
    and
    8 - 4 Feed the Tiny Workers (Let's break bread with them!) 1

are adventures in the castle or something else?
    The adventure is called Feed the Striking Workers, but maybe there is an error in naming the goal, so I just want to make sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    ... Can someone confirm if it still works like this: you can only receive 20 answers in one day, you can send out many more but they will get pushed to the next days (which is why you sometimes suddenly receive a request that was sent a week ago). Therefore stick to choosing 20 active neighbors and don't send to everyone?
    I don't know anything about what your saying. (except that there are always speculations on how it works here on the forum)
    I always sent out request to all my neighbors, and until now it has never had any negative side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Does anyone know if

7 - 2 Feed the Striking Gnomes (These guys have been hard at work!) 1 REWARD: Tiny Workshop
    and
    8 - 4 Feed the Tiny Workers (Let's break bread with them!) 1

are adventures in the castle or something else?
    The adventure is called Feed the Striking Workers, but maybe there is an error in naming the goal, so I just want to make sure.
    I agree the Goals should be correctly worded. It's confusing enough already.

Rhino Keeper

Happy to add neighbors

I added about 25 new neighbors. No longer adding.
    Last edited by eastie41; 12-08-20 at 11:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I have loads of neighbours too. I generally delete the ones with no hearts specially after a quest that call for community visits. Makes sure that they have gotten inactive.
    I'm not saying you should change what you're doing (at all!), but I do want to point out that no hearts doesn't equal inactive players. No, not even after events that ask for community visits. I have zero hearts. I don't participate in each event so I might not have had to visit community kingdoms. Or sometimes I don't tap on buildings even when I do. I still play regularly and answer requests from my neighbors throughout the day. Still, do what works for you!

[QUOTE=fari85;1637149]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post

I have loads of neighbours too. I generally delete the ones with no hearts specially after a quest that call for community visits. Makes sure that they have gotten inactive.

I got 13 request done in 5 to 6 hours and then I went to sleep and other 2 were done in the morning. I wasn?t much worried as we have to keep chapter open till next day.

If anyone needs quick response to request you can add me.

I've been wanting to delete inactive neighbours. I really cannot see how I do that haha, are you able to tell me how?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm not saying you should change what you're doing (at all!), but I do want to point out that no hearts doesn't equal inactive players. No, not even after events that ask for community visits. I have zero hearts. I don't participate in each event so I might not have had to visit community kingdoms. Or sometimes I don't tap on buildings even when I do. I still play regularly and answer requests from my neighbors throughout the day. Still, do what works for you!
    I completely agree queens_ransom.
    I think you can tell by the 'social heart rating' is someone is active, but I don't think you can assume the opposite (that players without hearts are not active)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I completely agree queens_ransom.
    I think you can tell by the 'social heart rating' is someone is active, but I don't think you can assume the opposite (that players without hearts are not active)
    Not even that is necessarily true! The rating doesn't update if you don't log in. So someone could still show like 3 hearts and not have logged in for months.

But in general, I agree with you - there are some hints that confirm someone is active (recent event items displayed in their real, for example), but it's extremely hard to know for sure that someone is NOT active.
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 12-08-20 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Typo

I am a very active player .I have been playing for years .I play several times a day I respond to all requests Most of the time I have zero hearts unless there is a goal to visit a neighbor during a quest . Sometimes depending on the prize my new building or whatever I won will go into storage right away .So yes it is difficult to tell f a player is inactive.