Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    They are full grown, as I am at chapter 4, drops stopped from the trees. So only hope is from trades, but with 1 blossom at best, it will take weeks
    The drops from the tree starts up again when the side goal appears in your goal book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D57F06D1-674C-4152-96E7-011150B74D6D.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	57796

To be able to keep collecting between goals, I've left collecting candy canes to the last minute as they are easy to get.
    If you check off all the tasks, the goal disappears and the drops stops as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The drops from the tree starts up again when the side goal appears in your goal book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D57F06D1-674C-4152-96E7-011150B74D6D.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	57796

To be able to keep collecting between goals, I've left collecting candy canes to the last minute as they are easy to get.
    If you check off all the tasks, the goal disappears and the drops stops as well.
    When do you get this Side Goal? (after completing Chapter 4, Goal 2, when we are asked to upgrade the Flying Sleigh?)
    I already have collected 99 Red Hats and 99 Candy Canes, so alas I can't keep the Goal open any longer (assuming it auto-completes), after I've collected the 15 Blossoms. But at least I will be able to collect those 15, and that's better than nothing.
    Thanks for the update federerGOAT!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-06-20 at 05:26 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    When do you get this Side Goal? (after completing Chapter 4, Goal 2, when we are asked to upgrade the Flying Sleigh?)
    I already have collected 99 Red Hats and 99 Candy Canes, so alas I can't keep the Goal open any longer, after I've collected the 25 Blossoms. But at least I will be able to collect those 25, and that's better than nothing.
    Thanks for the update federerGOAT!
    Goal appears at Chapter 4 goal 3 of 3.

Rhino Keeper
    How many faux reindeers drop when completing chapter 4 goal 1?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    How many faux reindeers drop when completing chapter 4 goal 1?
    2 Reindeers, they should appear in your inventory (try to force-close if you can't find them)

Thank you so much federerGOAT!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=RonjaR82;1636945]2 Reindeers, they should appear in your inventory

Thank you

Executive Chef
    My poinsettias still aren't dropping. I was collecting and only just noticed because I usually mass collect around the board. I was hoping to stock up but they stopped dropping yesterday after getting the 20th to level up so I figured this morning they would start dropping again. Other storybooks we can keep collecting so long as we don't upgrade the item and also when we start a new chapter.

The good thing with storybook quests is if we can't finish then we get the next chapter when we do finish so hopefully Monday they will rewrite the code or whatever and fix the poinsettia trees so they continue to drop. I thought it was fixed so I stupidly didn't store the couple that were still small

Mine DID start dropping as soon as I got this goal thanks for the info .I guess they only drop when you need them .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    My poinsettias still aren't dropping. I was collecting and only just noticed because I usually mass collect around the board. I was hoping to stock up but they stopped dropping yesterday after getting the 20th to level up so I figured this morning they would start dropping again. Other storybooks we can keep collecting so long as we don't upgrade the item and also when we start a new chapter.

The good thing with storybook quests is if we can't finish then we get the next chapter when we do finish so hopefully Monday they will rewrite the code or whatever and fix the poinsettia trees so they continue to drop. I thought it was fixed so I stupidly didn't store the couple that were still small
    You will be able to collect 15 more, if the Baron's Side Quest is active again (Chapter 4, Goal 3)
    As long as that Goal is open, the Pollen and Blossoms drop, but as soon as it's completed they stop again.
    Hope S8 can fix this on Monday, so we can collect from the Poinsettia Tree as long as any of the Chapters are open (and the drops not being dependent on the baron's Side Goals any more)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You will be able to collect 15 more, if the Baron's Side Quest is active again (Chapter 4, Goal 3)
    As long as that Goal is open, the Pollen and Blossoms drop, but as soon as it's completed they stop again.
    Hope S8 can fix this on Monday, so we can collect from the Poinsettia Tree as long as any of the Chapters are open (and the drops not being dependent on the baron's Side Goals any more)
    Thanks for the information on the side quest