Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

If lower level and have to plant and collect glimmer bulbs, does that trigger a change in Royal Exchange? Would lose Fruit Trade option and it triggers Magic Fruit Trade?

Executive Chef
    The chocolate coins may not be intended as such, but I am calling them Chanukah gelt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll Check in another hour at changeover as more players will be up to this goal (and me). Maybe it's a dry spell? Anyone else experience this??
    Poinsettia saplings were dropping pollen and blossoms but as soon as they matured into trees, I got no drops whatsoever. I think the drops were inverted in the programming code, saplings should not drop anything but trees should.

New Resident
    I too am on Chapter 3 goal 5 and have collected multiple times from 4 poinsettias with no drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zbellaz View Post
    I too am on Chapter 3 goal 5 and have collected multiple times from 4 poinsettias with no drops.
    I'm wondering if I should keep storing the saplings to restart the growth cycle. Then I can continue to collect the drops.

S8 may not fix this until Monday morning, 48 hours from now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Woops, I sent out a Desert Sands Adventure earlier so will be delayed starting 3-3 once I get there. 
    (I don't want to cancel it out or gem speed yet)
    How do you cancel an adventure?
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    How do you cancel an adventure?
    Sorry, I don't think we actually can: There does not seem to be a way of Storing or Selling your main Adventuring Castle/Keep (which would theoretically make you lose the materials for the Adventure but at least stop it)- it looks like both the store and sell options are greyed out for my Queen's Keep, anyway. I saw people suggesting Storing or Selling buildings to cancel out an Adventure/Craft (thus losing the materials but at least cancelling it out) as a last-ditch undo in previous event threads so included the word cancel as a vague "eh wouldn't want to do that either" in case it was suggested for my situation- however, that seems to have been for Event-only adventures done in Special Event buildings that can be stored and set back out only? 😅
    Therefore the only option would be to wait it out or gem-speed it up, luckily it looks like I can catch up tomorrow so won't need to worry. ❤️
    Sorry if you were hoping for a neat trick!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm wondering if I should keep storing the saplings to restart the growth cycle. Then I can continue to collect the drops.

S8 may not fix this until Monday morning, 48 hours from now.

Hmm... Would be good to know!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Sorry, I don't think we actually can: There does not seem to be a way of Storing or Selling your main Adventuring Castle/Keep (which would theoretically make you lose the materials for the Adventure but at least stop it)- it looks like both the store and sell options are greyed out for my Queen's Keep, anyway. I saw people suggesting Storing or Selling buildings to cancel out an Adventure/Craft (thus losing the materials but at least cancelling it out) as a last-ditch undo in previous event threads so included the word cancel as a vague "eh wouldn't want to do that either" in case it was suggested for my situation- however, that seems to have been for Event-only adventures done in Special Event buildings that can be stored and set back out only? 
    Therefore the only option would be to wait it out or gem-speed it up, luckily it looks like I can catch up tomorrow so won't need to worry. ❤️
    Sorry if you were hoping for a neat trick!
    I'm in the same boat as you. Started an adventure 2 hours before the new chapter opened and I don't want to gem ahead. It would have been nice, but I won't loose any sleep over it.

Thanks fo the quick answer.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting anything but XP from the saplings, both ungrown and fully grown and I just started the goal to tend them ten times.

Edit: I misspoke. I just got blossoms from my baby saplings and only blue stars from the adult saplings. I put mine in storage and took them out again to reset the count so i can keep collecting blossoms without them maturing! Thanks for the idea on that HuckleTown!
    Last edited by ajohn2508; 12-05-20 at 12:58 PM.