Executive Chef
    i was able to buy two of the tiny homes, but no more without leveling up
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    We don't know anything for sure until S8 confirms, but the going theory is that you're meant to have/ buy just 2 Tiny Tailors.
    Disregard the message pup-op in the Market, they are so often automated, wrong and misleading.
    You get an extra Tiny Tailor as a reward in Chapter 7, you can get them as a random Adventure drop (starting from Chapter 3) and you can buy extra in the Value Pack.
    The max to have (not buy) is 8. (like I said, just a theory )
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-04-20 at 04:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartwright123 View Post
    The previous goal is completed. The green button tells me to ?Chop? when I press it it takes me to market but the candy cane tree is padlocked.
    That's not good.. I'm sorry, I have no idea what you could try..
    Sounds like a bug, but I might be forgetting some possible other reason.
    Anyone else has any idea what could be wrong?
    Here is the original post from Cartwright123 :

Quote Originally Posted by Cartwright123 View Post
    Hi Im upto Chapter 2 Goal 3, placed the 2 candy cane trees which immediately disappeared so went to buy them again and now it says Goal locked. So Im stuck! Cant go any further. Have tried rebooting.
    Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Only seem to be allowed to BUY 2 with COINs but can have more if you buy the Value Pack /get from Adventure!
    Cap said 8 but I bought Value Packs & got 1 from Adventure... have more than 8 (maybe a lucky glitch in my Kingdom :-))!
    But as they were bought ...hopefully can't take away!

If use gems...Do think at least one of the 1st Value Pack is worth it ... especially as need so many red hats ...also as winter decoration is lovely!
    Last edited by kolakid; 12-04-20 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    We are waiting for S8 to clarify, but I suspect we can only buy 2, and the message 'Your at your limit' is incorrect and misleading.
    But alas we don't know for sure until S8 responds.
    I would just make do with the 2 you have for now. ..
    I don't think that is it. I only have 8 town buildings in my kingdom and couldn't even buy 2. I ended up purchasing the value pack so I could at least participate in the event. Should of just sat out of the event but the prizes were irresistible.

Tiny Tailor- says max you can receive is 8 yet after adding just 2 I get a message saying ?can?t add anymore until I level up?. Well I?m at level 50 and have been for YEARS! Can?t level up if this is all I?m allowed. Game needs to be coded so that we can go past level 50!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    I don't think that is it. I only have 8 town buildings in my kingdom and couldn't even buy 2. I ended up purchasing the value pack so I could at least participate in the event. Should of just sat out of the event but the prizes were irresistible.
    Oh, that's not right.. I'm sorry, I though everyone would at least be able to buy 2...
    I hope S8 returns to the Forum and clears things up.
    I understand why you made the purchase, it must be so frustrating to be stuck so soon in the event..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bostoncream View Post
    Tiny Tailor- says max you can receive is 8 yet after adding just 2 I get a message saying ?can?t add anymore until I level up?. Well I?m at level 50 and have been for YEARS! Can?t level up if this is all I?m allowed. Game needs to be coded so that we can go past level 50!

Only way around this at the moment...seems to be to buy Value Pack unfortunately...!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bostoncream View Post
    We don't know anything for sure until S8 confirms, but the going theory is that you're meant to have/ buy just 2 Tiny Tailors.
    Disregard the message pup-op in the Market, they are so often automated, wrong and misleading.
    You get an extra Tiny Tailor as a reward in Chapter 7, you can get them as a random Adventure drop (starting from Chapter 3) and you can buy extra in the Value Pack.
    The max to have (not buy) is 8. (like I said, just a theory )

Cheekyqueen20 couldn't even buy 2, so I guess we are the lucky ones.. you can advance in the event with just 2 Tiny Tailor's

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Does anyone know where tiny antlers, tiny dolls, and stuffed deer (used to make toy deer) come from?

I see Faux Reindeer ( or was it deer, lol) , Sawmills, and Tiny Workshop as possibilities.

Thanks for any info, K ♡
    I received Candy Cane Trees, Poinsettia Pollen, Tiny Dolls, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Antlers, Tiny Workshops, Poinsettia Trees, and even a Tiny Tailor as drops from the Adventures in the main King's Keep. Also the back of the Tiny Doll card says it is found by visiting the Tiny Workshop. I don't know about the Stuffed Deer yet, but kolakid says it also comes from the Tiny Workshop. And Tiny Antlers come from the Faux Reindeer.