Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Recently someone on this thread mentioned buying gingerbread men while they are on sale. I've been going through pages and pages but can't find out who so I can ask a question, but maybe someone else can answer. Which of the gingerbread options would be better to buy for expansion permit drops? Both the single gingerbread man and the stacked gingerbread say the same thing on the back of their cards. Is there a preference as to which one has better drops?
    Buy the single bread men, they're normally way more expensive but due to the sale they're now cheaper. Expansion permit drop rates are the same for both types, and they have identical drops, but the single gingerbread men have a 6 hour timer so you can collect more often (the stacked version has 8 hour timer). Additionally, the single ones drop more coins than the stacked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Buy the single bread men, they're normally way more expensive but due to the sale they're now cheaper. Expansion permit drop rates are the same for both types, and they have identical drops, but the single gingerbread men have a 6 hour timer so you can collect more often (the stacked version has 8 hour timer). Additionally, the single ones drop more coins than the stacked.
    Thank you, Melany77!
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I?m in desperate need of jewels to finish crafting crowns and treats, rocks aren?t giving any. Uggh
    Try buying the rich iron rock with 8 chops rather than the rock outcropping 20 chop one.

Seraph is the spinx
    Rainbow (sometimes other) peacocks
    Sabina's house
    Beatrice lemur lady and her jungle throne

Are my favorite resources for jewels

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Mine says 7 days too
    Mine says 7 hours.

Fashion Designer
    I thought it was weird when I saw the gem icon pop up after upgrading.

I do not keep track of my gems so wasn't sure what had happened.

So do we automatically get a refund or have to put in a ticket?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hate to say it ...but...am I the only one who thinks this reindeer looks like a goat?

And I'm sure S8 will refund your gems, GiselleX
    Yes! My first thought was "That's a goat!" He is slightly larger and the beard is missing. The animation is identical.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF8C68CC-4EA4-4C7F-9BF8-7BFE294C054B.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	57855

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I could upgrade but they took 100 gems for the upgrade!!! I mean seriously, that?s just pure theft!

This happen to me too! Totally pissed! I had all of my stuff for upgrade ready I hit upgrade and it took 100 gems!

Happened to me too, had to upgrade again but no reindeer. Has anyone else had this issue, should I raise this with support?

This happened to me too. I?ve logged a ticket with support

I?m stuck on 10 green bows for about the past six hours. I won?t finish.