Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

I have been stuck at 12 green bows for 10 hours. Why are the Red Bows in inventory? No green bows are in inventory. No neighbors have left any messages on my wall for 10 hours. I guess I don’t know why I even try to play this game. It takes forever to visit a neighbor. It takes forever to leave a message on a neighbor’s wall. It takes forever to gift a neighbor. We can only gift 3 neighbors a day. Why bring up the list of all the neighbors to gift like there is some kind of opportunity to gift everyone? It takes forever for the neighbor list to populate the screen. I don’t really like to be snarky, but this is just too much hassle for an activity that is supposed to be fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonR317 View Post
    I have been stuck at 12 green bows for 10 hours. Why are the Red Bows in inventory? No green bows are in inventory. No neighbors have left any messages on my wall for 10 hours. I guess I don?t know why I even try to play this game. It takes forever to visit a neighbor. It takes forever to leave a message on a neighbor?s wall. It takes forever to gift a neighbor. We can only gift 3 neighbors a day. Why bring up the list of all the neighbors to gift like there is some kind of opportunity to gift everyone? It takes forever for the neighbor list to populate the screen. I don?t really like to be snarky, but this is just too much hassle for an activity that is supposed to be fun.
    13 hours later and I still don't have all the green bows I need. I went through my neighbors to get the rest and it said I could not request because I had already done so. What is S8 doing about this?

New Resident
    Have been stuck on 11 green ribbons for 18 hrs won’t be able to finish this quest now, not enough time, didn’t get either of my requests for ribbons from Stormie

Which one do I follow

I started the event two hours after it was released. I’m now 3/4 of the way through Chapter 9 and I believe that I started every chapter on time. So, do I have one more day for Chapter 10 after I upgrade the sleigh to level 9 or am I behind?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    [img]

Which one do I follow

I started the event two hours after it was released. I?m now 3/4 of the way through Chapter 9 and I believe that I started every chapter on time. So, do I have one more day for Chapter 10 after I upgrade the sleigh to level 9 or am I behind?
    I started event at the same time and am at the same goal. We are not behind, we are right on schedule!

The event will end for you and I at 12am Pacific Time on December 13th, in about 28 hrs.

If it helps, think of the Home Screen counter (2 days) as whole days rounded up, and the in goal counter (1 day) as rounded down. One or both will likely change to hours when the event has under 24 hrs left. It’s probably going to be the one on the Home Screen, so it will say 2 days, then all of a sudden, it will start counting down from 24:00 hrs.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 12-11-20 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Punctuation. Spelling

New Resident
    total bs, been stuck with 9, all day, sent to same people a couple of days ago, have received 2 requests to send , wtf , this is why i usually dont waste my tine on these events

Farm Supplier
    Stuck at 17 for 19 hours. I cannot understand why they continue to include neighbor requests to these events, especially at the very end! And it's the weekend so I guess we're just stuck with no solution. Anyone needing help, send me a neighbor request and I'll help immediately. I'm babysitting this game for the rest of the night anyway ��

Rhino Keeper
    If you send me a friend request, I?ll accept it. My kingdom name is Queen

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to some new neighbors I finally got all requests filled and the game only crashed once while visiting. Got my dolls in the forge but I'm done for the night so glad tomorrow is an easy day! Good luck everyone!

Host(ess)
    It has now been 14 hours that I have been stuck on 19 bows. I’ve sent out over 130 requests. Not good.I hope this gets fixed because Day 9 is almost over and I’ve made zero progress.