Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Just checked my account and and the 100 gems were refunded. Thank you S8!

For the others who lost gems due to the glitch, this happened just now so I hope you get yours back too.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, gems restored! Thank you all for your patience Please force close your game to see the change of gem balance. post in bugs if it didn't work for you. I'll check back in later today.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    He is a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper, and though he is not a guaranteed Expansion Permit dropper, he has the highest chance of any other pet to drop an Expansion Permit
    Just wanted to say this Event was one of the best Xmas Presents I have ever received. Kudos to the above and all the S8 Developers. The Sleigh is brilliantly designed and the ancillary buildings and pets that become useful after the event are a wonderful addition. Great Job!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3E751D1D-B343-4F06-B6F3-824819A5A41D.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	198.0 KB 
ID:	57864

Are there any news on wether or not we?ll be able to rotate the sleigh, I love the look of it but in my kingdom it?s looking like it?s heading for a crash, lol
    Last edited by ninjalejones; 12-14-20 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Added photo

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck on chapter 9 because neighbors are not answering my requests for green gift bows.

Can anyone here please help me with requests, I'm running out of time and really want to complete the event.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm stuck on chapter 9 because neighbors are not answering my requests for green gift bows.

Can anyone here please help me with requests, I'm running out of time and really want to complete the event.
    I've added you, i'm "EquineAura" in game!

Totally understand if you're looking for players who are online NOW to help, there's always lots of offers to add neighbors for quest gifting earlier in thread though- Some might be online but just haven't checked in on forums. 😥❤️ I usually get lots of new requests from people watching to see if I return their in-game visits too.
    Perhaps your neighbors simply aren't getting the requests, or the system is swallowing their response (frequent force-quit and rebooting the game sometimes helps). If the red bows spilled over onto another day it's possible the system is witholding your green bow requests, too. 😥 I'll keep an eye out!
    Hope you make it in time, Good luck!! ❤️

Edit: Got your request and accepted a while back, hope it makes it through! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-15-20 at 02:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

I've responded to your request too (Fabletown), I hope it gets through and you get enough Bows in time

Rhino Keeper
    @Natasha_07 I invited you too in both my kingdoms. Good luck.

This morning went without glitching, so I'm waiting for the toy reindeer to finish.

And the game crashed right after posting this.
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-15-20 at 04:32 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

My Flying Sleigh, L10 is still dropping the event items, like poinsettia blossoms and candy canes. My event is over though....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle1111 View Post
    My Flying Sleigh, L10 is still dropping the event items, like poinsettia blossoms and candy canes. My event is over though....
    Me too! Can we get coins or something instead? I’m getting candy canes and Pointsettas. The event has been over for me for two days.
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-15-20 at 07:59 AM.