Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Problem solved, I closed out the game and when I went back in it auto completed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjfay View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before I combed through a couple pages and didn?t see it... does anyone know if you can complete the chapters if you fallen a day or two behind? Asking neighbors for items always delays my progress. I?m lucky to get 6 responses on my requests per day.
    As far as I know only your 'personal expire date' is important. ("event expires in : ... ")
    It doesn't matter how far you are behind, as long as you finish all 10 Chapters before the time runs out. (everyone gets 10 days)
    You can see how much time you have in you 'Gnome for the Holidays' Chapter overview.
    If you are behind, you don't have to wait until the next Chapter unlocks, but you can immediately progress to the next until you're caught up again.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Problem solved, I closed out the game and when I went back in it auto completed
    Good to hear your problem is solved! Force-closing always solves a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I know this isn’t the right place to post this but does anyone know if there’s a max energy you can get per day by visiting neighbors? I’m trying to find a way to get more energy to collect everything needed to complete the event goals and it seems like a waste of time using my energy to collect things for the energy quests in the royal exchange or my greenhouses so the only other thing I can think of is visiting as many neighbors as possible to get the random energy drops. I just don’t want to waste my time trying to visit over 200 neighbors if there’s a cap on the energy you can get by doing this!!
    I always make sure to craft Floral Glow and Vital Extract for the Faerie Elixir between events.
    So you have a back up plan if you run short on Energy during an event. It's always a good idea to have options/ 'emergency energy'
    Same goes for Royal Exchange trades.. you can stock up on the required crops and do the trades when you need an extra energy boost.
    I agree that doing this (collecting crops for the trade and crafting potions for the elixir) during an event is counterproductive.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-09-20 at 11:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    QUESTION: in Chapter 8, will High Level players need to do 4 "Feed the Striking Workers" adventures?

3 for CALM the Striking Gnomes
    1 for FEED the tiny Workers?

AND: Is it the same adventure we've been doing with the same needed requirements?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    QUESTION: in Chapter 8, will High Level players need to do 4 "Feed the Striking Workers" adventures?

3 for CALM the Striking Gnomes
    1 for FEED the tiny Workers?

AND: Is it the same adventure we've been doing with the same needed requirements?
    Calm the gnomes means defeating the gnomes spawning from farmhouses. Pretty quick and easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Sitting out while active gives me a huge FOMO
    LOL it does take some efffort/discipline, but it gets easier the longer you practice.

I saw someone mention putting the poinsettia saplings in storage after collection, so they won't grow up. I've been doing that and have collected some blossoms, but I wonder when it's best to fully mature the saplings.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    LOL it does take some efffort/discipline, but it gets easier the longer you practice.

I saw someone mention putting the poinsettia saplings in storage after collection, so they won't grow up. I've been doing that and have collected some blossoms, but I wonder when it's best to fully mature the saplings.
    In Chapter 5 you need to grow them. They then drop both poinsettia & poinsettia pollen.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef

Once I had 60, I grew them to trees.

I had time when I was on Chapter 4 to devote to the game. I knew the few days after that I wouldn't have time for the game. It really depends on what your ability to login frequently is. The material requirements aren't bad for this event. It's more a time management issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    In Chapter 5 you need to grow them. They then drop both poinsettia & poinsettia pollen.
    Of course I saw that after asking the question.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Once I had 60, I grew them to trees.
    I have a tree already, but was wondering about the drop rate from the tree, will they drop blossom and pollen at every collection?
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-09-20 at 02:48 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Of course I saw that after asking the question.

I have a tree already, but was wondering about the drop rate from the tree, will they drop blossom and pollen at every collection?
    They drop blossom and pollen - sometimes just blossom, sometimes just pollen, sometimes both.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Calm the gnomes means defeating the gnomes spawning from farmhouses. Pretty quick and easy.
    That makes it better someone else in another post had said we had to send them to the castle and in an adventure.