Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ( If anyone else is having trouble making sense of where the Adventure factors in from the Front page, Stymie52's posts here walk you through Goal 3 and the side goal popup in order. ❤️ )

The info I couldn't see from page 1 is:
    Feed the Striking Workers adventure takes Chocolate Coins 0/1 (from fighting Striking Gnomes spawns from farmhouses that appear after Chapter 3 Goal 2- so we can't do that in advance (yet)!), Water 0/5, and Roast Chicken 0/5. ��

Edit: I think it's under Crafts as "Candy Cane Tree - Castle, 2 hours - 1 chocolate coins, 5 water, 5 roast chicken", perhaps should be "Feed the Striking Workers- Castle, 2 hours - " (+info) ?
    Thank you all! ❤️
    Well spotted stormaurora!
    That's very helpful. I do always read everything, but Stymie is often so far ahead the info doesn't always register.
    So thanks Stymie for posting, and thanks stormaurora for the reminder!

Is it just me, or is the Adventure way more cheap than normal? No Golden Items required, and only a 2 hour wait.. That's pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Also see page 1 Goal blurb ....also get certain items as rewards from completing Goals too!
    Thanks for mentioning, I hadn't noticed yet. I love presents/ rewards!

Hi Im upto Chapter 2 Goal 3, placed the 2 candy cane trees which immediately disappeared so went to buy them again and now it says Goal locked. So Im stuck! Cant go any further. Have tried rebooting.
    Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartwright123 View Post
    Hi Im upto Chapter 2 Goal 3, placed the 2 candy cane trees which immediately disappeared so went to buy them again and now it says Goal locked. So Im stuck! Cant go any further. Have tried rebooting.
    Any ideas?
    Maybe you had a roll back and the previous Goal isn't completed yet. Can you double check?
    What happens when you press the green button in your Goal Book ('buy' or some other wording, maybe it will lead you to the Market)

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know where tiny antlers, tiny dolls, and stuffed deer (used to make toy deer) come from?

I see Faux Reindeer ( or was it deer, lol) , Sawmills, and Tiny Workshop as possibilities.

Thanks for any info, K ♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind, do you know where the Tiny Reindeer comes from?
    The Tiny Reindeer is the main prize!

If you mean the Faux Reindeer... it unlocks / get as reward in Chapter 4... also through Bundles...( items in Bundles change according to which chapter you are on!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Does anyone know where tiny antlers, tiny dolls, and stuffed deer (used to make toy deer) come from?

I see Faux Reindeer ( or was it deer, lol) , Sawmills, and Tiny Workshop as possibilities.

Thanks for any info, K ♡
    Tiny antlers from Faux Reindeer
    Tiny Dolls & Stuffed Deer from Tiny Work Shop

I'm confused. I started the event late because I wanted to begin each chapter in the morning in my time zone. After finishing chapter 1, chapter 2 started right away. I thought I had to wait till the next day for it to start... The timer in my story book is on zero. I didn't spend gems to start the chapter early. Does anyone know why that is?

Edit: Thank you for your answers and the clarification!
    Last edited by Redefix; 12-04-20 at 06:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redefix View Post
    I'm confused. I started the event late because I wanted to begin each chapter in the morning in my time zone. After finishing chapter 1, chapter 2 started right away. I thought I had to wait till the next day for it to start... The timer in my story book is on zero. I didn't spend gems to start the chapter early. Does anyone know why that is?

New chapters are released at the same time the Day resets in-game (same time our Gifting resets). So if you're in a European timezone, each Chapter (starting from Chapter 2) is released in the morning for you! 😊 Which translates to midnight in-game timezone (USA California- PST).

You were able to start Chapter 2 right away because it was released about 3 hours ago. ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Redefix View Post
    You can't start chapters sooner without paying the Gems, but you can catch up if you started the event later.

[QUOTE=RonjaR82;1636593]Maybe you had a roll back and the previous Goal isn't completed yet. Can you double check?
    What happens when you press the green button in your Goal Book ('buy' or some other wording, maybe it will lead you to the Market)[/

The previous goal is completed. The green button tells me to “Chop” when I press it it takes me to market but the candy cane tree is padlocked.

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast