Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    How many tiny workshops are awarded in Chapter 7? Are extras available in the market for coins or gems? Thanks. I have 3 from adventures and it says 10 max on back of card.
    I have 7 Tiny Tailors. They are still for sale in the Market for 5,000 coins. I found that 7 were quite adequate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have 7 Tiny Tailors. They are still for sale in the Market for 5,000 coins. I found that 7 were quite adequate.
    Tiny workshops, not tailors, was what I queried.

Rhino Keeper
    My faux reindeer are dropping two, four and five antlers every 30 minutes and rarely only one which is nice! I kept my saplings from growing up by storing them after every collection and now I’m maxed on blossoms and with the nice antlers drops I’ll be able to max on those today by not closing my chapter. I wish today’s goals and tomorrow’s were flipped though because the neighbor requests take so much time.

I got the two faux reindeer from my adventure first thing this morning, and a tiny workshop AND another tiny tailor! Plus 9 pollens just from adventures, which I’m doing every two hours and leaving one ready every morning. I had also already gotten one faux reindeer from an adventure yesterday too and I bought a value pack this morning for the unlimited energy so I have five faux reindeer. I also bought value packs with the tiny tailor and now I have 17!

I also just got a second set of striking gnomes. I spent all day yesterday collecting from my farmhouses and fighting the protesting gnomes to get all of the chocolate coins. So thankful for investing in so many daily energy droppers! Yesterday and today i got 100 energy (first was from a Candy Alicorn!) and today from one of my skelecorns, love when that happens!

I wish the sleigh could be rotated but I think it only appears 2x2 until it’s fully upgraded, then it will probably fill the 3x3. I still also wish the tailor were only one square like the workshops.

Rhino Keeper
    My full grown poinsettia tree is back to only dropping experience star as of last night. My saplings will only drop if i put in storage first. I tested 1 sapling it only dropped experience till i put it in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The timer on the Tiny Reindeer is 7 days.
    The timer on the Sleigh Level 10 is 2 hours.
    I wish tiny reindeer had a guaranteed drop of permit waiting 7 days to get wisp would be devastating.

How many striking gnomes is everyone going for I have got 2 and collected 3 times and all the give me is fur and bone which I am mostly maxed on. Maybe they should have some variety with drops I am always struggling for wisp essence maybe we get an event with wisp essence /enchanted lantern drops. Actually wisp essence should be included in expansion supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    check your inventory very closely. 2 Saplings were a reward for going on 3 Feed the Striking Workers.

If they're not in your inventory, you will need to contact S8 Support to report a missing item.
    I diD receive 2 saplings in chapter 3. My understanding was if I continued do the feed the striking workers continued I would get more. Did I misunderstand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I diD receive 2 saplings in chapter 3. My understanding was if I continued do the feed the striking workers continued I would get more. Did I misunderstand
    Oops. I misunderstood. From now on the drops from the Feed the Striking Gnomes is completely random. I haven't gotten any more saplings. Still just have 2. But I've gotten toy dolls pollen and 2 more of the reindeer. and other things I don't remember.

Executive Chef
    Hang on...I'm just catching up here. So the reason I am getting no poinsettia blossoms is because the trees have matured? So I need to get more saplings and store them between collections? Where do I get more from?? I only have 3 blossoms and need more. I am not getting pollen from my trees either.
    Last edited by newzealander; 12-06-20 at 01:03 PM.

Banned
    tiny Workshop dropped nothing and no black flag.. must be an after event producer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I wish tiny reindeer had a guaranteed drop of permit waiting 7 days to get wisp would be devastating.

How many striking gnomes is everyone going for I have got 2 and collected 3 times and all the give me is fur and bone which I am mostly maxed on. Maybe they should have some variety with drops I am always struggling for wisp essence maybe we get an event with wisp essence /enchanted lantern drops. Actually wisp essence should be included in expansion supplies.
    Totally agree! For a 7 day timer it should be a guaranteed expansion permit dropper. If we have to wait a week for the chance of earth wisps and lanterns then Its really not worth it. Wisp essence droppers would be amazing! I bought a faunicorn in the summer sale and seriously wish I’d gotten like 10 because it drops essence and seal of the faun but the essence is few and far between.