Page 55 of 83 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Also, I have moved on in my goal book to crafting the tiny dolls so i got my 20 bows but there isn?t a single bow in my inventory.
    Im at the same place as you and I also don't have any green bows in my inventory. I have the red bows. Which is funny because I thought we "delivered" those.
    I guess it doesn't really matter, but it seems like what's the point of the requests? Maybe they'll show up later.

Farm Supplier
    I fully agree the neighbor request system needs fixing and perhaps - in the interim - it would be possible to set the ceiling on number of items asked at 10 or stop using this for timed events. (I am usually stuck at between 12 and 16 with remainder showing up the next day).

Fashion Designer
    Had everything ready for last upgrade, but put it off to make my third set of angry gnomes. When I upgraded sleigh it took around 100 gems! Have a new I pad and it hadn’t upgraded and still showed 500 and some gems then it upgraded and took the gems. Also had a charge for gems at full price and I don’t think I ever buy except on sale. So I guess I’ll put in a ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Hi!I sent you a neighbour request and have not yet received your Green Bow request...Sighs....
    Thanks. Accepted two new neighbors and sent out green bow requests. I am receiving bow requests from neighbors just not getting anymore bows back. Although I am stuck I will respond back to any requests I receive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Thanks. Accepted two new neighbors and sent out green bow requests. I am receiving bow requests from neighbors just not getting anymore bows back. Although I am stuck I will respond back to any requests I receive.
    Maybe try to resend? You should just get that message saying requests already sent.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Maybe try to resend? You should just get that message saying requests already sent.
    I tried that option when ajohn2508 mentioned it in a previous post no luck. I just hope the resend does not cause issues tomorrow when I send out more requests. I have finished crafting the items that I can.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I find that there is a greater chance of neighbor request problems when here are multiple ones in one event. If you send out too many for the first one there is a chance your neighbor will fill the old request (in this quest red bows) on the day you need the new item (green bows). A request to Stormie should take care of the issue if you are short only one but if you are short more than one Stormie can't help. During storybook events it is also hard to know if your neighbor needs the older item or not because you can start on different days. A timed event is not the place for neighbor requests. There should definitely not be more than one. I will have my request for green bows tomorrow morning. I will see how it goes and let you know.
    The system is supposed to reset everyday. So even if the old one it isn't fulfilled the new requests are supposed to go through. I've played this game for a long time, there have been events where you needed 40 or more of something, which meant people would log on right at the reset so they could move on to the next item. My time for reset is 3am. The red bows were days ago. I usually get requests throughout the day as I log on. I haven't got one since this morning. So all those people who I gave red bows to should've popped up asking for green bows. There is definitely a glitch.
    Last edited by Bandita8; 12-11-20 at 06:16 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, definitely a glitch, and a big one. In all these years the neighbors have never been this slow and I refuse to think that it is their fault. To put this kind of goal at the beginning and not fix it after all these posts for a timed goal AND in the Xmas season is bery poor performance... so please do something fast... Happy Weekend everyone and stay safe xxx

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm. Made it past request hurdle, made dolls, and now my lev 8 sleigh doesn’t allow to upgrade. Chapter shows that is the step i am on. Tried resetting and still nothing. Just shows timer on sleigh.

Fashion Designer
    This is ridiculous! Been stuck at 16 for 7 hours! It's never taken this long (over 15 hours) to receive requests from my neighbors.