Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I had 144 gems so I just took screen shots of EVERYTHING for the sleigh upgrade and my crafts that are available, the ones I’m currently cooking, the number of gems I have, etc. in case I have the same issue but I just spent more gems on the sale to put me under 100 gems because I have more faith they’ll give me my prize than in them refunding my gems if the upgrade tries to steal them! Guess I’ll find out soon if I’m going to be able to upgrade or not. This is a serious issue! If they’re going to have an event that ends on a weekend they need to make sure someone’s on call for this reason! I’m obviously a loyal player and I spend WAAY too much of my slush fund on this game to run into something like this. Sad way to finish an event, especially one that a i was really enjoying stress free for the first time! Oy.

Also - this is why I love the forum so much, people being amazing and giving a heads up to help or save others from running into the same issues, if I hadn’t been in here today and read these posts I would have lost gems or simply not finished the event and then I’d be Suuuuper angry. So thank you to everyone!

I just went in and up dated the sleigh. I did have a build button so it worked for me good luck everybody hope yours gets fixed soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I just went in and up dated the sleigh. I did have a build button so it worked for me good luck everybody hope yours gets fixed soon
    But did the game take 100 gems as well? Because that is what happened to me and others. We had the materials but it took 100 gems on top of it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've received about 130 new neighbor requests (260 neighbors total) but only about 50 green bow requests. And yesterday and today I had red bow requests. Anyone who needs bows feel free to send me an invite or request. I'm watching for them.
    Same here!!!

Host(ess)

No build button

Me too.
    Last edited by kjgzz; 12-12-20 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Error

New Resident
    I am stalled on the bows ARG!!! Kathlhug if you can help me!

Fashion Designer
    Upgraded to level ten and it stole 100 gems, too! Bah, humbug.

PS S8 out the red nosed fawnicorn back on sale at right price, please!

K ♡

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    My thought exactly (like so often )
    Excellent mind 😉❤️

Like so many, i've just submitted a ticket for my realm too. If the fix had to be done individually (since our timers will run out before Support is back to work!) it might help to have tickets for everyone (?)- please guide us if in the future if such issues arise (ughhh please no! 😭 ) we should hold off to avoid inundating them with requests.

Hope all can see the lovely Level 10 sleigh and Tiny Reindeer in their realm... 😥❤️
    Have a lovely day (irl, it not here), everyone! ❤️

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by kathlhug View Post
    I am stalled on the bows ARG!!! Kathlhug if you can help me!
    Adding ❤️ I'm EquineAura in game!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-12-20 at 09:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I had 144 gems so I just took screen shots of EVERYTHING for the sleigh upgrade and my crafts that are available, the ones I’m currently cooking, the number of gems I have, etc. in case I have the same issue but I just spent more gems on the sale to put me under 100 gems because I have more faith they’ll give me my prize than in them refunding my gems if the upgrade tries to steal them! Guess I’ll find out soon if I’m going to be able to upgrade or not. This is a serious issue! If they’re going to have an event that ends on a weekend they need to make sure someone’s on call for this reason! I’m obviously a loyal player and I spend WAAY too much of my slush fund on this game to run into something like this. Sad way to finish an event, especially one that a i was really enjoying stress free for the first time! Oy.

Also - this is why I love the forum so much, people being amazing and giving a heads up to help or save others from running into the same issues, if I hadn’t been in here today and read these posts I would have lost gems or simply not finished the event and then I’d be Suuuuper angry. So thank you to everyone!
    Thank you. Hear, hear! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Oh wow I lost 100 gems as well on finishing the sleigh!! Now what?
    Just lost 100 gems as well It was bad enough not getting green bows back from neighbours and having to use gems to finish but this is beyond a joke