Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got one red dye from mine, hardly worth it especially considering when the timers changed over it gem tapped me for 250 gems and only gave me blue star from my first collection. Boo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I got one red dye from mine, hardly worth it especially considering when the timers changed over it gem tapped me for 250 gems and only gave me blue star from my first collection. Boo.
    Me too; only blue stars and dye or black flags for dye I have a full inventory of

Rhino Keeper
    I got an ornate camise today, but just found out it is useless to me, because I can't find the trade. I thought it was in the royal exchange but nothing there...

Also got different dyes.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I got an ornate camise today, but just found out it is useless to me, because I can't find the trade. I thought it was in the royal exchange but nothing there...

Also got different dyes.
    Noblewear Trade
    Storable: No
    Type: Trade
    Source: Storyline
    Crafted in: Royal Exchange
    Requirements: 2 Ornate Camise, 2 Ornate Loafer, 2 Ornate Chapeau
    Drops: Coins (100000)
    Events: A Swift Tailor - March 2019
    Arc: The Hidden Forest I
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Here?s what it looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8446143B-4A68-4A0A-AACB-6E740B7D483C.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	57953

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I definitely don't have it. But I'm still on goal 6 of A swift tailor, so that might be the problem. The ornate camise I got doesn't count toward the goal in A swift tailor, so I'll still have to make it.

@SW: The link in the Noblewear trade (still) points to The hidden forest thread. Also all the text near the pictures in the thread about A swift tailor all say "Arc: The Hidden Forest I" I don't know if that needs changing? A swift tailor
    Last edited by Andro45; 12-25-20 at 01:20 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    So why do the Tiny Tailors have a five day timer just to get 1 XP?? Has anyone gotten anything else from the tiny tailors post event? I have so many and just want to check before I remove all my tiny tailors and pointsetta trees and put them in storage.
    So far, I have only gotten 10 coins and an exp star, no black flags. I only left out 4 of mine for space reasons, but I?m chopping trees during the current event so I?ll have a bit more space. The gnomes are currently protesting the timer, though, so it could be that the tailors are afraid to go to work.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D86D462-23FC-42D5-B380-2BDADFEFA7F2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	57975
    My fourth one and my reindeer will be ready later today, so hopefully something fun drops then. Here?s to the power of the post!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Just did my first collection from Tiny Tailors and Tiny Workshops since the event ended. (More than 7 days because I initially put them into storage thinking their usefulness is over.)

6 Tiny Workshops:

royal block
    fancy block
    fancy beam x3
    coins

4 Tiny Tailors:

gold bobbin
    coins x3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Yes, I definitely don't have it. But I'm still on goal 6 of A swift tailor, so that might be the problem. The ornate camise I got doesn't count toward the goal in A swift tailor, so I'll still have to make it.

@SW: The link in the Noblewear trade (still) points to The hidden forest thread. Also all the text near the pictures in the thread about A swift tailor all say "Arc: The Hidden Forest I" I don't know if that needs changing? A swift tailor
    Originally it was so, I should split it and correct the entries with the other link. The Arc & Event are correct.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's not unusual for Support to take up to a week to respond to tickets. If your ticket is open, then they will get back to you as soon as they can, so hold tight, the reindeer will fly back in as soon as possible!
    Nope, never heard back from them.