Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    My tiny tailor timer just went from five minutes to five days! Anyone else ������

Please fix this ASAP
    Thanks, K
    I had the same thing, then closed my game and restarted. That took it back to normal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I had the same thing, then closed my game and restarted. That took it back to normal.
    Thanks! Took a couple of tries, but it worked.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind, Chocolate Coins are no longer dropping when defeating the Striking Gnomes spawned from the Farmhouses. Could you check into this, please, as the Adventure therefore cannot be completed without using gems. Thank you!
    Thanks, I've reported this

Fashion Designer
    Hi SW
    My Flying Sleigh is a 3x3
    Could you check that please and upgrade in post #4 if necessary. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redefix View Post
    I'm confused. I started the event late because I wanted to begin each chapter in the morning in my time zone. After finishing chapter 1, chapter 2 started right away. I thought I had to wait till the next day for it to start... The timer in my story book is on zero. I didn't spend gems to start the chapter early. Does anyone know why that is?

Edit: Thank you for your answers and the clarification!
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    New chapters are released at the same time the Day resets in-game (same time our Gifting resets). So if you're in a European timezone, each Chapter (starting from Chapter 2) is released in the morning for you!  Which translates to midnight in-game timezone (USA California- PST).

You were able to start Chapter 2 right away because it was released about 3 hours ago. ❤️

I'm also confused. I started the event late due to my work schedule. I started about 14 1/2 hrs after the event was first released. After finishing chapter 1, chapter 2 did not start. It is making me wait until the next day resets in-game.

I'm in EST (Ontario, Canada). Events usually start for me at 3 pm EST (12 noon PST) on Thursdays. I started this event around 5:30am EST (3:30am PST) Friday morning. I can not start Chapter 2 until 3am EST (midnight PST) Saturday.

My event expires in timer is showing O mins 0 secs. My chapter timer is showing 5 hrs 19 mins before chapter 2 opens for me, which is 36hrs after the event was first released. Does anyone know why I have to wait so long for chapter 2 to start?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I think you have several kingdoms if you do, just do one kingdom. It only takes a few minutes each chapter. At least get you tiny shops and sled. I?m praying your real life is going good.
    I don't want to do even 1 account right now.... unfortunately like many others I am having some Real Life stresses & absolutely do not want to deal with any Game ones. I will work on main storylines, send out reqs, I just....think it's best to not add any stress. At all.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cntrygirl1970 View Post
    I'm also confused. I started the event late due to my work schedule. I started about 14 1/2 hrs after the event was first released. After finishing chapter 1, chapter 2 did not start. It is making me wait until the next day resets in-game.

I'm in EST (Ontario, Canada). Events usually start for me at 3 pm EST (12 noon PST) on Thursdays. I started this event around 5:30am EST (3:30am PST) Friday morning. I can not start Chapter 2 until 3am EST (midnight PST) Saturday.

My event expires in timer is showing O mins 0 secs. My chapter timer is showing 5 hrs 19 mins before chapter 2 opens for me, which is 36hrs after the event was first released. Does anyone know why I have to wait so long for chapter 2 to start?
    The mismatched timers make me wonder, have you tried force-closing and re-opening your game?

If that doesn't cause things to synch up, further investigation needed.

The 2nd chapter is out, as far as I know I don't think when you started Chapter 1 should change when you can open the next released ones because we're supposed to be able to catch up if we start a few days later. 🤔 Anyone have a 100% answer on that?

The event timer shows 10 days (once you "Begin") and yet we still have this storybook event live for the standard 'longer event' period of 14 days. I'm not sure when the last day to start and still finish is, but your Event expires in O days 0 secs timer definitely seems off.

In my own game, I see an "Event expires in 8 days"
    Timer (I started right away as soon as the Event was released) at the top left of my Storybook chapter and Chapter 3 "will start in 3 hours 27 min 56 sec" right where the chapter text usually goes.

Good luck!! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-04-20 at 09:40 PM.

My Poinsettia trees are no longer dropping anything pollen or blossoms .I am not maxed out or between chapters .I am on chapter 3 goal 5 I have enough of everything to upgrade the sleigh to level 3 but have not upgraded .Anyone else having this problem? I have also forced close multiple times

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind, Chocolate Coins are no longer dropping when defeating the Striking Gnomes spawned from the Farmhouses. Could you check into this, please, as the Adventure therefore cannot be completed without using gems. Thank you!
    Hi Stymie, this should be resolved now if your game has gone blue or reverted to L1 don't worry as that's normal bc of how they checked lol. Force close should get you back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    My Poinsettia trees are no longer dropping anything pollen or blossoms .I am not maxed out or between chapters .I am on chapter 3 goal 5 I have enough of everything to upgrade the sleigh to level 3 but have not upgraded .Anyone else having this problem? I have also forced close multiple times
    I'll Check in another hour at changeover as more players will be up to this goal (and me). Maybe it's a dry spell? Anyone else experience this??