Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have 7 Tiny Tailors. The worst I have done is to get 4 Red Hats at one collection out of the 7. But since the collection time is so short, it really doesn't matter. Later on when you need Tiny Dolls from the Tiny Workshop, the Tiny Workshop drops either 1, 2, or 3 Tiny Dolls per collection. This is good as the collection time is 4 hours. Good luck.
    Thank you! It seems that I was just really lucky at first with my two tailors (now 8), that's why I was surprised.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Thank you! It seems that I was just really lucky at first with my two tailors (now 8), that's why I was surprised.
    Now that you have 8, you will not have to worry. If you have 8, you will probably get 6 or 7 Red Hats each collection. Good luck!

Banned
    Sorry if this has been asked.. Can you go on more adventures then the goals require? So if I finish the first set of 3 will they stop till next chapter?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked.. Can you go on more adventures then the goals require? So if I finish the first set of 3 will they stop till next chapter?
    You can go on as many as you want and have ingredients for. I began to run out of Chicken. You can get good drops so I went on quite a few.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    It stays there until you close your chapter. I've been pretty well going on them non stop.
    You can get some useful items for future goals, and a LOT of candy cane trees. Which I don't need.

Rhino Keeper
    Have done the feed the striking workers 6 times now with zero Little poinsettia sprouts. I thought this was suppose to get them

Executive Chef
    The timer on the Tiny Reindeer is 7 days.
    The timer on the Sleigh Level 10 is 2 hours.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 12-06-20 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Have done the feed the striking workers 6 times now with zero Little poinsettia sprouts. I thought this was suppose to get them
    check your inventory very closely. 2 Saplings were a reward for going on 3 Feed the Striking Workers.

If they're not in your inventory, you will need to contact S8 Support to report a missing item.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-06-20 at 11:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have 7 Tiny Tailors. The worst I have done is to get 4 Red Hats at one collection out of the 7. But since the collection time is so short, it really doesn't matter. Later on when you need Tiny Dolls from the Tiny Workshop, the Tiny Workshop drops either 1, 2, or 3 Tiny Dolls per collection. This is good as the collection time is 4 hours. Good luck.
    How many tiny workshops are awarded in Chapter 7? Are extras available in the market for coins or gems? Thanks. I have 3 from adventures and it says 10 max on back of card.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Ronja, are there drops of the other items when the chapter is still open? To be a little clearer, is it ONLY the poinsettia that won't drop after you get the number you need? Is Storm8 doing a new tactic to keep us from stocking up so we only have the one day to get everything we need? I'm hoping speeding ahead to where I need the trees will solve the problem of no flower drops because I'll need the pollen. I have 13 pollen because my adventures have been dropping it.

I just collected from the fake reindeer and got the antlers so I guess I answered that question LOL
    I don?t think it?s delibirate, the rest still drops as long as Chapters are kept open.
    Hope we here from S8 soon
    I?m glad we can at least finish Chapter 4 and start Chapter 5 tomorrow..