Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm wondering if I should keep storing the saplings to restart the growth cycle. Then I can continue to collect the drops.

S8 may not fix this until Monday morning, 48 hours from now.
    I have been storing my saplings after every collection. So far they haven't grown and are still dropping poinsettia blossoms. I have 18 pb's.

My plan is to continue until I have most of the 90+ needed for the event.

Edit: I have 27 blossoms and they are still dropping from my saplings (storing after every collection).
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 12-05-20 at 01:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    After 5 taps, my Poinsettia Saplings grew into Poinsettia Trees. They continued dropping Poinsettia Blossoms until I collected 20 and then the drops stopped.

The collection time for both the saplings and trees was 10 min.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. Started an adventure 2 hours before the new chapter opened and I don't want to gem ahead. It would have been nice, but I won't loose any sleep over it.

Thanks fo the quick answer.
    Oof. Agreed- We'll make it! ❤️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I also have this problem. I am on ch.3 goal 5 and pointsettias stopped dropping blossoms as soon as goal 4 was completed. So now I am stuck at 21/99 (got 1 from an adventure).
    Right there with you. This is going to be ugly, since nothing will be done until Monday. And to think I almost gemmed forward. That would of been a really BIG mistake, since the supplies are not dropping.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I have 1 faux reindeer do I need more and if so where do I find them. How many chocolate candies do I need of I don?t do the side items. Thanks so much. Sorry having problems finding items
    Depends what day you are on. If you gemmed ahead and are on Day 4, check the Featured tab in the Market. If you got one from the adventure and are on Day 3 (have a level 2 or 3 sled), just wait until the new chapter opens and you can get more Faux Reindeer.

The number of chocolate coins you need will depend on how many adventures you want to do. You need 1 chocolate coin per adventure.

FYI - my adventures have been very generous. In 4 adventures, I have gotten 1 Tiny Workshop and 1 Faux Reindeer. They are out, but collecting from them does not provide any drops (probably because I am not at the days to start the drops yet).
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 12-05-20 at 01:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    After 5 taps, my Poinsettia Saplings grew into Poinsettia Trees. They continued dropping Poinsettia Blossoms until I collected 20 and then the drops stopped.

The collection time for both the saplings and trees was 10 min.
    Me too. Really annoying. Wish I had thought of storing the saplings.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have been storing my saplings after every collection. So far they haven't grown and are still dropping poinsettia blossoms. I have 18 pb's.

My plan is to continue until I have most of the 90+ needed for the event.

Edit: I have 27 blossoms and they are still dropping from my saplings (storing after every collection).

All of my saplings had grown into trees except 1....and now I?m doing same! Works beautifully, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I just did 3 times the adventer: day 3!
    After the 3 tines I did received 2 PoinSettia Saplings.
    On page 1 it says that the Reward is 3 Poinsettia Sapling.
    Why did I only get 2??
    Where can I find number 3?
    Its not in my inventory..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I just did 3 times the adventer: day 3!
    After the 3 tines I did received 2 PoinSettia Saplings.
    On page 1 it says that the Reward is 3 Poinsettia Sapling.
    Why did I only get 2??
    Where can I find number 3?
    Its not in my inventory..
    I only got 2 page 1 may be wrong in number given

Edit: I went back to page 1 and it reads LL - 2, HL - 3 poinsettia sapling rewards, the 3 is for how many times you have to send adventures before rewards not 3 saplings.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 12-05-20 at 02:42 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I just collected from Poinsettia Trees and got Poinsettia Blossoms. (I am on chapter 3 and did not finish the last goal to keep it active).