Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Note: You can buy & place the sleigh (it's a 3x3) once chapter one is finished.
    CHAPTER 2:
    Goal 1: Place the Flying Sleigh (Buy this in the Market). Costs 2,000 gold. To build: 5 Jewels, 20 stone, 10 iron ore, 10 coal.

Goal 2: Visit the Tiny Tailor (Buy this in the Market). Visit 6 times. Costs 5,000 gold. Limit of 8. This is a 2x2. Timer of 5 minutes. I was able to place 2 before I reached my building limit. Skip costs 5 gems. Speedup for tailor is 1 gem.

Goal 3: Clear a Candy Cane Tree (Buy this in the Market). x2. Costs 2,000 gold. 15 actions to clear. For me 30 actions (2 trees) resulted in: 34 Candy Canes, and exp. No monsters.

Goal 4: Upgrade the Flying Sleigh to Lv. 2 (This needs a little fixing!). Upgrade costs 10 Red Hat, 10 Candy Cane. EDIT NOTE: Tiny Tailor is NOT a guaranteed red hat drop on each collection.

During goal 4, got pop-up task for: "Gnome for the Holidays". Gather Red Hats (10), & Gather Candy Canes (?? I had enough already)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Can you prebuy sleigh or is there a goal to purchase? Im done chapt 1 and noticed sleigh is open to buy but..been here done that and had to waste gems cause i prebought
    I prebought, then opened chapter 2 with no issues.

New Resident
    Overgrown and Gingerbread farmhouses also work for Goal 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to check, the sleigh costs 12,000 gold coins? That's the price in my market.

I got a pop up saying the game was coming but then no sign of it, not sure what is happening as other people have obviously started

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I got a pop up saying the game was coming but then no sign of it, not sure what is happening as other people have obviously started
    Check the right side of your game window. storybook is not in your goal book. There's an icon to tap to 'Begin'.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    The tide pool pond does not count, for Day 1 goal 3

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Autumn pond
    Blossom bridge
    Koi pond
    Mermaid pond
    All count

Lorelei's fountain did not count
    Thanks!!!

Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Check the right side of your game window. storybook is not in your goal book. There's an icon to tap to 'Begin'.
    I do not remember EVER having to find a BEGIN button before......I could be wrong but I was not noticing that button at all!! Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thank you so much, it?s been so long since a storybook challenge I forgot.

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast