Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Add me to the list of frustrated people over the bow requests. i have sent over 100 requests out in batches and I know these are all active players as I culled my list a month ago. I've been stuck on 19 since I got up this morning.

Fashion Designer
    I sent my requests in batches, starting over 10 hours ago, and I still only have 17. It's ridiculous.

Why isn't there some way of telling who supposedly has already been asked? I usually do them in alphabetical chunks but even that isn't foolproof.

Rhino Keeper
    And I am on 19.So frustrating.And it’s been on 19 for hours.I am getting to the point where I dread logging in now!

Fashion Designer
    I did post this once before. For some time now, I have had the check marks disappear when selecting neighbors to send requests to. If I rechecked them, I would get the “you have already sent request to . . .” even when no other requests had been sent out. The disappearing has happened multiple times although did not for me with the red bow request this time. But I did select just one neighbor first and then waited a while to see if there would be a “reset.” If you are just checking down your list quickly, you might not notice this. BTW, I sent out around 35 requests and got 21 red bows with NO request to Stormie. (All had asked me for one earlier) I guess the last two accepted at the same time. This has happened before.

If the chapter count of request received does not match number in your news list, be sure to do a force quit. That usually catches up the count.

I would like to thank everyone who sent me neighbor invites. I accepted all and then send out green bow requests. So far I have not received another green bow still stuck at 16. I was on track to finish the event on time but this this glitch and the travel time tomorrow and now am not certain if I will finish with the craft times left.

At this point I have to assume the Baron has taken control of the computer and for some reason is rerouting my requests for a reason only known to himself. Maybe he is sending the green bows to his latest love interest.

Please S8 this is Friday try to fix this before you leave for the weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    I was stuck on 17 bows for hours so I just went back through and resent all of my requests - even to people who I know I’d already asked and received bows from. I got the message a few people didn’t receive my request because I’d already sent one but it was a much lower number than it should have been and then i got my last three bows within five minutes.

Hope everyone gets their bows and can advance without needing gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Also, I have moved on in my goal book to crafting the tiny dolls so i got my 20 bows but there isn’t a single bow in my inventory.

Fashion Designer
    Well this is a new one. Had everything to upgrade sleigh for last up grade, but waited to complete my third set of angry gnomes. Just upgraded and lost close to 100 gems! Why? Have a new I pad so went to it. Still showed the 500 and some gems then took them there, too. Also had a charge for gems at full price and I never buy at full price, I guess I’ll send in a ticket!

Rhino Keeper
    I find that there is a greater chance of neighbor request problems when here are multiple ones in one event. If you send out too many for the first one there is a chance your neighbor will fill the old request (in this quest red bows) on the day you need the new item (green bows). A request to Stormie should take care of the issue if you are short only one but if you are short more than one Stormie can't help. During storybook events it is also hard to know if your neighbor needs the older item or not because you can start on different days. A timed event is not the place for neighbor requests. There should definitely not be more than one. I will have my request for green bows tomorrow morning. I will see how it goes and let you know.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I would like to thank everyone who sent me neighbor invites. I accepted all and then send out green bow requests. So far I have not received another green bow still stuck at 16. I was on track to finish the event on time but this this glitch and the travel time tomorrow and now am not certain if I will finish with the craft times left.

At this point I have to assume the Baron has taken control of the computer and for some reason is rerouting my requests for a reason only known to himself. Maybe he is sending the green bows to his latest love interest.

Please S8 this is Friday try to fix this before you leave for the weekend.
    Hi!I sent you a neighbour request and have not yet received your Green Bow request...Sighs....