Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Update: I've received enough green bows and moved on. My strategy is to send out requests in batches. I'd first send out about 30 to active neighbors, if requests get stuck and don't all come back overnight then I'll send out another 20. Usually this works. If I need more I'll send out another 10-15. Also I'll always save Stormie for last.
    PS: I've accepted the 2 neighbors requests I received just now so I could help out. But I don't want to add more new neighbors at this time since I already have over 100 and it gets hard to keep track of who's active if the list gets too long.

Add me to that list of frustrated players. Sent out three batches of requests for green bows early this morning and I have been stuck at 16 for the last 3 hours. The list of neighbors who responded is actually 17. I even send requests after I responded to neighbor requests. Other then this neighbor request the event has been going okay not to stressful with the extra drops from the adventurer.

If anyone wants a new neighbor please add me. KindeFarm1890 kingdom Robinhood (yes I know not very original).

Executive Chef
    I too sent my requests for Green Bows in batches and got all 20.
    And now I'm getting requests for Red Bows too. I accepted them and I hope this doesn't mess anything up.
    Crazy.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. Sent 43 requests andbit said 17 already done. No, nothing in last 4 days. I got 9 right away, came back and had at least 10 returned since #9, but stuck at 15.

This is not acceptable on a timed event.

Sent out batches and only have 5 responses. Probably will remove the kingdoms that don't respond, given that there's really no way to detect inactive players. I hate this part.

Rhino Keeper
    i quit! still stuck on red bows requests and now i see i have to do green ones too, not happening..

sent out 21 requests and it tells me 20 neighbors did not receive cause i already sent request out to them...NOT!!
    sent out another 21 To different neighbors and this time says 5 of them didn?t receive them already..
    sent out another whatever how many E neighbors i have (think 13) and says 3 if them received then already..

so out of 55 neighbors only 22 of them MAY get my request...total bull to have multiple neighbor requests goals on timed events and if they are gonna still have neighbor requests, then the gem amount to pass this part should be ONE gem per neighbor aka 15 gems, not 80 gems!! grrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rakitka View Post
    Sent out batches and only have 5 responses. Probably will remove the kingdoms that don't respond, given that there's really no way to detect inactive players. I hate this part.
    just because you do ot get a respond, doesn’t mean they didn’t answer.. have had good neighbors respond to request before and i never got them..

There is clearly a systematic problem. I never got a red bow back from Stormie the entire day on that goal (I was still waiting for a couple the next day, and did get a bow back when I requested from Stormie that day). Same thing seems to be happening today, as it?s been over seven hours later and no Stormie response yet. The system does seem to recognize that a request was sent, as sending another gets the error message back. Either the neighbors aren?t actually receiving all the requests, or the accepted requests aren?t making it back. Or both.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, something is off. I received my last red bow 7 hours ago. Although I have about 100 superactive neighbors and constantly kept adding new ones from the forum sending them the request instantly.
    S8 please fix.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    With the neighbor system not working properly, I don't think a lack of response definitively means an inactive player. On quite a few events I receive multiple requests for days after the event ended. So your requests may not make it to your neighbor. This is really buggy.

I agree that it has been repeatedly used in events and it is still not working properly.: Please see if you can fix it, or consider replacing it.