Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    How long does the event last? The bundle says 9 days! The top reindeer says 9 days. But the one in between says 5 days?
    The timers won't match up because this is an event that didn't autostart for every player at the same time. There are nine days left in total for the event but that's only true for players who waited until the goal force started (which was days after the event launched).

Each player's specific timer is started from the moment they clicked "Begin" and started the first chapter. From there, the ten day counter started ticking down. Your exact time left should be the one at the top of the chapter book icon on the right hand side of the screen (the little red curtained stage with the reindeer) or if you open the chapter book, it will appear at the top left above the reindeer's head under the title "Event Expires In:"

I?m currently on chapter 6 and Upgraded my sleigh to lv6 by mistake.. now the tiny tailor, candy cane tree, poinsettia tree and reindeer won?t drop anything.. and the adventure feed the gnomes are gone too.. i should?ve collected and waited before I pressed on the build button :-( any tips what i can do (Event related) while i?m waiting for the new chapter to open?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I?m currently on chapter 6 and Upgraded my sleigh to lv6 by mistake.. now the tiny tailor, candy cane tree, poinsettia tree and reindeer won?t drop anything.. and the adventure feed the gnomes are gone too.. i should?ve collected and waited before I pressed on the build button :-( any tips what i can do (Event related) while i?m waiting for the new chapter to open?
    Collect jewels, water, roast chicken, stone, wood, iron ore and silver ore which are all needed for crafts and try to max on all of those. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Collect jewels, water, roast chicken, stone, wood, iron ore and silver ore which are all needed for crafts and try to max on all of those. :-)
    awesome! Thank you

Fashion Designer
    I am loving all of the artwork for this event! The adorable decorations will be staying out to keep my realm festive until after Christmas.

Fashion Designer
    I do hope they resize the sleigh to a 2x2 . I would love to keep it out during the year, but it's kind of hard to hide a 3X3 Christmas sleigh LOL. I'm not big enough yet to have a winter section... That's a couple years away LOL.

Good luck, all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I do hope they resize the sleigh to a 2x2 . I would love to keep it out during the year, but it's kind of hard to hide a 3X3 Christmas sleigh LOL. I'm not big enough yet to have a winter section... That's a couple years away LOL.

Good luck, all!
    I don't think there will be any hiding it. 😂 The Final sleigh has a Reindeer in front and is fully loaded with presents, and if it's the one i've seen in other realms (SPOILER?) it's animated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA0E0D39-BD77-4A8A-B376-AF83A3791B13.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	314.3 KB 
ID:	57810

Can't confirm if it ends up taking up its full area with the flying animation (maybe could still be a little
    Narrower?) or if it glides atop its plot (silly, but if its more "in the air" it could look more like flying? instead of bashing itself on the ground 🤣 ) but perhaps that's why? 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    Is nobody going insane from collecting the hats from the tiny tailor? Every five minutes is crueling and with only one... I feel like its taking forever to get my supplies needed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Is nobody going insane from collecting the hats from the tiny tailor? Every five minutes is crueling and with only one... I feel like its taking forever to get my supplies needed
    Why do you have only 1?
    You can buy up to 10 Tiny Tailors in the Market for Coins, and they are a rare drop from Adventures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    I bought 5 and that is sufficient. Chapter 6 and beyond, you need 20 hats per crown. That's about 6 collections per crown (11 total)