Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    POINSETTIA SAPLINGS AND POINSETTIA TREES:

For all those worried about Saplings and Trees...

The drops from the Saplings do stop for awhile (between goals) after they have grown into Trees.
    BUT
    Then the TREES continue to drop the Blossoms AND POLLEN which is needed for the other goals!!!

So you can continue with the storage & taking out of Saplings to get more Blossoms but need the Trees for the Pollen for later goals ...and they give both!

Do the Adventure ˋFeed the Striking Workerś as they give extra of Items needed!

PS. I know all this because I have finished & have the Tiny Reindeer!
    I can't entirely follow what you mean kolakid.
    I grew my Saplings into Poinsettia Trees yesterday (so I can't do the storing tric), I have started Chapter 4, but still nothing drops from my Trees.
    This is not good... we won't be able to advance in the event this way...

Rhino Keeper
    Ok sorry to confuse ...
    as had enough BLOSSOMS TO get to Chapter 5... where you have to grow the Saplings into Trees ... but did noticed that the Trees didn't give me blossoms at once but after a few tries they did

It is then a glitch if you cannot get enough Blossoms to upgrade to L4! (Need 35 Blossoms total to upgrade to L3 & 4 HL)

Sorry once again for the confusion
    Last edited by kolakid; 12-06-20 at 01:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Ok sorry to confuse ...as had enough BLOSSOMS TO get to Chapter 5... where you have to grow the Saplings into Trees anyway!

It is then a glitch if you cannot get enough Blossoms to upgrade to L4!
    Yes, a major glitch, I won't be able to complete Chapter 4 until this is fixed Not good in such a time sensitive event

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. No drops from the poinsetta trees either. I’m hoping they’ll restart dropping after the second feeding adventure.

Btw, I just found a tiny reindeer in my inventory. Must have dropped unseen from an earlier adventure. So check your inventories.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Yes, very annoyed as I had to spend 50 gems on a sapling I don’t need. Add insult to injury, I had 2 extra poinsettia trees drop from the adventures (I gem-sped a few) but they are trees, not saplings! 4 useless trees and 1 expensive sapling to store every time after I collect.

Farm Supplier
    Aren't the red hats a guaranteed drop from the tiny tailor? It's been a couple of times that I only get one red hat out of the two buildings.

Editing for update: I am now at chapter four, and both tailors seem to be back to normal, giving one red hat each per recollection.
    Last edited by Chrus00; 12-06-20 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Update

Nightclub Owner
    I got 1 Poinsettia Blossom from the Feed the Striking Workers trade. Well does not solve the ultra slow gathering of Poinsettia Blossoms. With 2 trees and a low drop rate, it will take a while before I can close chapter 3. Not looking forward for the other chapter as we need a truck load of Poinsettia Blossoms (overall 95 to be exact)!

Edit: I got 2 Blossoms from a tree! Hope is up!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-06-20 at 02:01 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I sent a "Feed the workers" adventure last night while still in Chapter3. I did not collect it. It DID count for Chapter 4 goal 1.

However, the adventure disappeared from my Keep. Force closing restored the adventure.

Farm Supplier
    I got two poinsettia trees from one of my first Feed the workers adventures. Plus the two saplings, I have four trees.

Mind you, at first I didn't notice that I had got TWO trees from the adventures. You might want to check your inventory back in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got 1 Poinsettia Blossom from the Feed the Striking Workers trade. Well does not solve the ultra slow gathering of Poinsettia Blossoms. With 2 trees and a low drop rate, it will take a while before I can close chapter 3. Not looking forward for the other chapter as we need a truck load of Poinsettia Blossoms (overall 95 to be exact)!

Edit: I got 2 Blossoms from a tree! Hope is up!

My 4 trees are still not dropping blossoms. Are you sure you are not collecting from a sapling? If so, store it and then put out for more collections, otherwise when you get mature trees, they stop dropping. It is a bug, they inverted drops for sapling and tree.