Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    S8, could you maybe fix the Sleigh so we can turn it?
    Yes please!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked if the Sleigh can be given the ability to rotate and for a slightly smaller footprint too (in for a penny hey!)

I had the game reset and I lost my Tiny Reindeer. My sled is at level 10, but no reindeer. is there any way to get it back? I emailed support, but they never got back to me.

Signed,
    Reindeerless on the Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by evomonkey View Post
    I had the game reset and I lost my Tiny Reindeer. My sled is at level 10, but no reindeer. is there any way to get it back? I emailed support, but they never got back to me.

Signed,
    Reindeerless on the Holidays
    It's not unusual for Support to take up to a week to respond to tickets. If your ticket is open, then they will get back to you as soon as they can, so hold tight, the reindeer will fly back in as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    S8, could you maybe fix the Sleigh so we can turn it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked if the Sleigh can be given the ability to rotate and for a slightly smaller footprint too (in for a penny hey!)
    So the rotation isn't possible.... sorry all. Looks like we need to be a bit more creative in its placement.

Speaking of, I'd love to see some pictures of your Christmas themed / snow themed / holiday themed areas! When you take a screen shot, you just have to edit it a little and then use the icon 3rd from the end of a new post to upload. Can someone start a new thread?

Executive Chef
    ....Speaking of, I'd love to see some pictures of your Christmas themed / snow themed / holiday themed areas! When you take a screen shot, you just have to edit it a little and then use the icon 3rd from the end of a new post to upload. Can someone start a new thread?
    I only wish any game developers would pay just a hint of lip service to Chanukah; all of my games have Christmas themes going right now. I enjoy the game play but don't celebrate Christmas so that themed decor doesn't go into my queendom after the event. It would be so easy to do an eight day Chanukah event! Make dreidels in the workshop, menorahs in the forge, candles in the potion shop, grow potatoes in the fields, make latkes in the kitchen, harvest apples from the trees for applesauce, and go to the cows for sour cream. This game is totally primed for Chanukah, right? The holiday even celebrates brave warriors and a battle so Thurston could have a role.

I admit I'm not a winter loving person, having moved from Chicagoland to San Diego for retirement. So I don't have a snow themed area. But that frost family looks fantastic!

Executive Chef
    Tiny Workshop timers have changed into 5 days. (480 Gems to speed up)
    I like the (Fabron, Hilbert) drops, but I don't think it's worth a 5 day wait + Gem Trap risk..

Poinsettia Tree seems to drop only XP. Wish they had made it into deco only.

My Faux Reindeer dropped a Wisp Lantern, and only has a 30 minutes timer.
    Got the others out of storage to check their drops. Maybe it was just lucky, but still..

So the rotation isn't possible.... sorry all. Looks like we need to be a bit more creative in its placement.
    That's a shame.
    Thank you so much for asking, it's very very much appreciated!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-16-20 at 11:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Got an ornate camise from the tiny tailor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Got an ornate camise from the tiny tailor.
    What is that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I only wish any game developers would pay just a hint of lip service to Chanukah; all of my games have Christmas themes going right now. I enjoy the game play but don't celebrate Christmas so that themed decor doesn't go into my queendom after the event. It would be so easy to do an eight day Chanukah event! Make dreidels in the workshop, menorahs in the forge, candles in the potion shop, grow potatoes in the fields, make latkes in the kitchen, harvest apples from the trees for applesauce, and go to the cows for sour cream. This game is totally primed for Chanukah, right? The holiday even celebrates brave warriors and a battle so Thurston could have a role.

I admit I'm not a winter loving person, having moved from Chicagoland to San Diego for retirement. So I don't have a snow themed area. But that frost family looks fantastic!
    I don't know this holiday, but it sounds perfect for a Castle Story event.
    I hope the creative team picks this up.