Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IAGrammie View Post
    I’m stuck on Chapter 4. The Baron’s quest is done and I can’t get any poinsettia drops. Now what? I’m confused.
    If I remember correctly, poinsettia blossoms were part of the Baron's quest so you should have collected enough to complete chapter 4. If not, then you to contact S8.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My bad. I also have 7 Tiny Workshops. I got most of them from adventures. I see they are for sale in the Market for 250 gems. 7 Tiny Workshops were more than adequate since the Tiny Dolls drop in multiples very often.
    I?m worried I?m not going to get a workshop. So far haven?t received it from the adventures. And thanks to Castle Story not asking if you want to use gems for some thing I have virtually few gems because an error by tap some thing it will take my jams. So without a tiny workshop I cannot complete this is that correct?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I?m worried I?m not going to get a workshop. So far haven?t received it from the adventures. And thanks to Castle Story not asking if you want to use gems for some thing I have virtually few gems because an error by tap some thing it will take my jams. So without a tiny workshop I cannot complete this is that correct?
    You will get a Tiny Workshop (1 or 2?) as a reward in Chapter 7.
    I wouldn't worry to much over it just yet. Keep doing Adventures and maybe you'll get lucky.
    The other resources can be obtained without extra Adventure drops too, so I assume the same is true for the Tiny Workshop drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm on Chapter 5, Goal 5.
    The Side Goal auto completed, because I apparently had all the resources, but I'm super happy the Poinsettia Trees do still drop the Blossoms + Pollen.
    Thank you so much! ❤️ I was feeling paranoid about letting my saplings grow but this post put me at ease earlier. 🥰

~

Argh. I had a partial rollback just now... fighting a monster, got it down to 1 hit left and then my game rolled back to 11 HP (no loading screen just snapped back)- I didn't get the energy back, and the energy sources i'd collected from for the battle did not become ready to collect again. It just rolled back the monster's HP. Ugh!

Just wanted to whine because that was actually 10 Energy from 2x 5-energy daily Alicorn collections, lost. 😣 Monster was a Toxic Spirit.

Thank goodness my Event drops have been safe! 😥❤️

I'll continue accepting everyone's requests ASAP.

Hope everyone's enjoying the Event and having fun finishing their Dailies! 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-07-20 at 05:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have few tiny workshops: Have you checked back in the market? I started the event late (only yesterday) and was able to buy 10 tiny workshops for coins in the market. Maybe this has been fixed and we can now buy more?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    As Ronja said, don't worry. Keep going on the adventures. You could get the Tiny Workshop as a drop, as well as getting Tiny Dolls as drops. In general, the drops from the adventures were very good. I also think that you get 2 Tiny Workshops in Goal 7 (although I don't definitely remember it being 2). The Tiny Dolls mostly drop in multiples and the collection time is only 4 hours, so they will amass quickly. Quite frankly, I don't feel that this was an event with low drops and long collection times, making it difficult to complete. Keep moving along. Best of luck.

Rhino Keeper
    The crafted Striking Gnomes dropped a Simple Feast ( maxed) and a Hearty Feast in one collection. Well worth getting one if you are looking for the easier to create feasts.

Thanks to those who gemmed ahead. Also, thanks to those who recommended storing the saplings in between collections so that blossoms still dropped. I'm currently on day four and have had no issues so far. I'm watching for requests this morning for those neighbors on day five.

Remember requests for bows will come in on different days depending when your neighbor started.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    For those who have few tiny workshops: Have you checked back in the market? I started the event late (only yesterday) and was able to buy 10 tiny workshops for coins in the market. Maybe this has been fixed and we can now buy more?
    I think you mean Tiny Tailors? S8 fixed this so we could buy max. 10. (thanks S8! )
    Tiny Workshop unlocks in the Market at Chapter 7, and is apparently 250 Gems. (it's also a rare Adventure drop)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    If chapter 9 needs 20 gifts from neighbors and I can't get it in one day, doesn't it mean I won't be able to finish this in the 10 days timeline?
    Add people from this forum to your friend list. Send out a bunch of requests and 20 will be easy to get.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Unlocking increases each day:
    Day2 - 20gems
    Day3 - 30gems
    Day4 - 40gems
    Day5 - 50gems
    Day6 - 60gems
    Day7 - 70gems
    Day8 - 80gems
    Day9 - 90gems
    Day10 - 100gems
    (540gems total)
    And then all the gems to speed up the goals within each chapter...