Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

New Resident
    no the "build" button too

Angry Final upgrade option not available

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I also have this problem.
    Same issue, too.

Executive Chef
    Livid! 100 gems taken upon level 10 completion, submitted a ticket to support.

As with the earlier ‘sapling/tree not dropping blossoms’ issue, I did not have time to get onto the forum till problems were encountered, bought a 50 gem sapling early in chapter 4 before side goal popped up and went through the tedious storage and collection procedure. Had to gem last bow (8 gems) due to request problems and now 100 gems are gone. This has been one of the most problematic events ever in my personal experience of Castle story!

I spent lots of gems during the Black Friday sale and as well as speeding up some adventures in this event as the drops are good but certainly don’t want to spend gems in this fashion due to coding errors!
    Last edited by zoroak; 12-12-20 at 09:50 AM.

I also lost 100 gems. I had al the material, upgrade the sleigh and the game took 100 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Oh dear. This is not good. 😥

Having faith that this will be fixed, but I should have finished with 17 hours to spare- did NOT plan on watching the forum explode as our timers tick down and gems are stolen nervously!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried to upgrade the sleigh who has less than 100 gems? I have 58, and am considering spending it on a Snow Ape before final upgrade. Not because I need it, but so that I have nothing to lose.

Host(ess)
    Do you have 100 gems in storage? The game steals them when you complete the level10 build😡😡😡if you haven?t got that many maybe that?s why it won?t upgrade. Take a screen shot before you upgrade!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Has anyone tried to upgrade the sleigh who has less than 100 gems? I have 58, and am considering spending it on a Snow Ape before final upgrade. Not because I need it, but so that I have nothing to lose.
    Those of us with less than 100 Gems are simply unable to upgrade the sleigh.
    Those with more than 100 find 100 gone missing. 😕 My 95 Gems (Yep. Lol.) are "Safe" because the game doesn't register that I can complete and greyed out my "Build" button- I have a feeling the button was coded to cost 100 Gems or some nonsense.

Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Doesn?t work - the upgrade with gems button is dead. Does nothing when pressed.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, i tried. I have less than 100 gems, and nothing happens when clicking on buy all for 0 gems. And build button is disabled.