Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I don't believe it! �� ���� My realm is doing exactly the same thing!!

I just collected my Toy Reindeer, finished goal 4, got Baron's final goal popup which auto-completed and goal 5 popped up- annnnd my sleigh is stuck with everything collected and no Upgrade option.
    Force close didn't help.

I'll file a support ticket myself too, after getting dinner in the oven.
    Ugh.

Edit: Omg. So. Person above was charged 100
    gems for finishing. Melany77 thought they had been charged earlier too but without proof warned us to watch and make sure we don't lose Gems... and
    I don't have 100 Gems on my account! (Spent some in December sale earlier)

Is that why I can't finish? Orrr no, the Upgrade button is greyed out so my gems shouldn't matter... finish for 0 Gems doesn't do anything for me either.

Fellow stuck people, is your balance < 100 ? ��
    I started a thread in the Bugs Section.

It wouldn't upload my screenshot, if people could post there too (and someone upload a picture), that might spur action from S8.

Everyone should also file a support ticket.

I have less than 100 gems.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 12-12-20 at 07:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Finally finished, but something weird happened. When I hit build, I was charged 100 gems. Did this happen to anyone else?

I had all of the items so I am not sure why it cost gems at all. Very confused.

Edit: Guess I’m not the only one. Hope S8 figures it out soon.
    I submitted a ticket right away, I’m literally fuming.

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I submitted a ticket right away, I?m literally fuming.
    Me too. How can S8 make such an error?

Same here submitted a ticket

Fashion Designer
    Posted, HuckleTown! 😥

I want to not be worried but i'm just saddened by this- Hurting paying customer's feelings! I'd test the theory but my Gems aren't on sale right now and I don't want to pay full price again this week 😅... (I bought Gems for snowballs for the Snowkid since I didn't want to risk not seeing it in my tent again).
    I would feel better with the Tiny Reindeer on my account and just a ticket out to fix the Gem issue but urgh

This Event was fairly smooth and enjoyable for me, especially with the Adventure everyone could do plenty of- and get nice prizes to help them along the event (and after for Tiny Workshop), it's really sad that we're unable to finish on a weekend with no support! 😥
    I'm sure they'll fix the issue for others (less sure they'll refund gems, but hopefully! 😂 ), but will they "complete the Event" for us if we were just unable to press that last button before our Timer runs out? Ack

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Finally finished, but something weird happened. When I hit build, I was charged 100 gems. Did this happen to anyone else?

I had all of the items so I am not sure why it cost gems at all. Very confused.

Edit: Guess I?m not the only one. Hope S8 figures it out soon.
    It happened to me also. I only had the build button, no upgrade for gems button
    Last edited by stormyskater; 12-12-20 at 08:16 AM.

New Resident
    Is anyone else unable to access Castle Story? I have been unable to open Castle story for over 12 hours. I had a bit of trouble earlier with Castle story quitting unexpectedly but now cant open it at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I also have this problem.
    Me too. I have all the items and can’t build my sleigh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    It happened to me also. I only had the build button, no upgrade for gems button
    Oh wow I lost 100 gems as well on finishing the sleigh!! Now what?

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly looks like I won’t complete event. I stupidly didn’t realize I was awarded more tiny workshops until I happen to come across them in inventory a day later. So now I’m heading into chapter 9 on the last day and have to rely on neighbors. If the max wasn’t 20 a day gifts then I probably wouldn’t be so worried but I’m so pissed that I’m not going to finish such a great laid back event, ugh. And then to see the gem issue....oh geez