Page 31 of 83 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    tiny Workshop dropped nothing and no black flag.. must be an after event producer
    It probably won’t start dropping the event items until you reach the specific goal from them. I had that happen with the faux reindeer too. After event it looks like they’re going to drop building materials like Royal blocks and beams so I hope I get multiple of them from adventures!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Tiny workshops, not tailors, was what I queried.
    My bad. I also have 7 Tiny Workshops. I got most of them from adventures. I see they are for sale in the Market for 250 gems. 7 Tiny Workshops were more than adequate since the Tiny Dolls drop in multiples very often.

The baron’s side quest finished and I upgraded my Sleigh... then the game reset and I’m back to 14 Poinsettia blossoms but the side quest is still finished and my poinsettia’s aren’t dropping anything.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-06-20 at 02:47 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Same here. No drops from the poinsetta trees either. I?m hoping they?ll restart dropping after the second feeding adventure.

Btw, I just found a tiny reindeer in my inventory. Must have dropped unseen from an earlier adventure. So check your inventories.
    After reading your post I checked my inventory, just in case. And what do you know, found a Tiny Workshop!

I am still on Chapter 3, and will be storing and retrieving Poinsettia Saplings for quite a while, because I stupidly started a Desert Sands Adventure, so my Queen's Court is busy for the next 21 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Hang on...I'm just catching up here. So the reason I am getting no poinsettia blossoms is because the trees have matured? So I need to get more saplings and store them between collections? Where do I get more from?? I only have 3 blossoms and need more. I am not getting pollen from my trees either.
    It's been determined that currently the poinsettia drops only when the Baron side quest is active.

I was able to work around that during chapter 3 by continuing to store my saplings after collecting. Once I grew them to trees, they only dropped during the active Baron quest.

Another player (during Chapter 4) chose not to collect the required candy canes so the Baron quest stayed active and the blossoms dropped longer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It's been determined that currently the poinsettia drops only when the Baron side quest is active.

I was able to work around that during chapter 3 by continuing to store my saplings after collecting. Once I grew them to trees, they only dropped during the active Baron quest.

Another player (during Chapter 4) chose not to collect the required candy canes so the Baron quest stayed active and the blossoms dropped longer.
    I?m confused. I don?t understand what effect storing saplings after collecting has. Also I only have 2 saplings. How do I get more? Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I?m confused. I don?t understand what effect storing saplings after collecting has. Also I only have 2 saplings. How do I get more? Thanks
    They stay saplings as the counter resets if you store them. So if it takes 5 waters to grow them from saplings to trees, storing them resets the number of times you've collected from them to grow them. Did that help?

you get more from either a random adventure drop, or you pay gems for them in the market as they are unlocked once you get the saplings. They're 50 gems.

I imagine that they blossoms return when the goal asks you for them... if not, can someone please confirm and I'll raise that with the team.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They stay saplings as the counter resets if you store them. So if it takes 5 waters to grow them from saplings to trees, storing them resets the number of times you've collected from them to grow them. Did that help?

you get more from either a random adventure drop, or you pay gems for them in the market as they are unlocked once you get the saplings. They're 50 gems.

I imagine that they blossoms return when the goal asks you for them... if not, can someone please confirm and I'll raise that with the team.
    Yes, SW. I am on goal 4/3 and was worried that as I had gone ahead chopping candy canes and collecting the red hats to keep maxed on them that I would be in trouble. However when the side goal came back and they started dropping blossoms and pollen since they are full grown (never read on forum to keep them little, however my understanding is that only grown ones drop pollen so happy to get both) I was lucky enough to have stopped at 13/15 antlers that are needed for the side goal. So I have moved my 3 faux reindeer away so I?m not tempted to tap on them as it sounds like they may continue to drop after the side goal completes just not the blossoms, so hopefully I can stash away a few blossoms today.

Dear SpiritWind, may I ask you to add collection time to the Tiny Workshop, Faux Reindeer and Poinsettia Trees on the Page 1? I am asking for it because it's hard to find this information in the numerous pages of the thread.
    And many of us would have been more careful sending out regular adventure if in Chapter 3 under "Feed the Gnomes" there would be the word "adventure" in brackets.
    Thank you! Your precious help on the forum is highly appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks SW, I didn’t know that.