Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

S8, I gotta say that it is a serious oversight that the Sleigh cannot be rotated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll Check in another hour at changeover as more players will be up to this goal (and me). Maybe it's a dry spell? Anyone else experience this??
    I also have this problem. I am on ch.3 goal 5 and pointsettias stopped dropping blossoms as soon as goal 4 was completed. So now I am stuck at 21/99 (got 1 from an adventure).

Rhino Keeper
    After after reaching the chapter 3, do we still need to collect the farmhouses for the striking workers in order to get the chocolate coins? Can?t seem to come up with the answer. Appreciate the help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    After after reaching the chapter 3, do we still need to collect the farmhouses for the striking workers in order to get the chocolate coins? Can?t seem to come up with the answer. Appreciate the help
    Did you mean after completing Chapter 3?

I think only if you want to make the striking workers in the workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Edit: Saw your note, yes that's only 6 hours' worth of Adventures for HL or 4 hours' worth for LL. 😊
    Plus the Poinsettia and upgrades (Personally might finish just after Chapter 4 is released but alright).

We'll be fine! ❤️
    I assume feed the saplings 5 times to get the grown plants. Anyone remember the timings on the feeding and collecting from the poinsettias?

6 hours of adventures means I won?t be finishing my last one till tomorrow. Then, feed and collect. Okay I am already going to be a day behind...

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    It looks like we need to go on more adventures in the coming chapters (ch. 4, goal 1, ch. 5, goal 3, ch. 7, goal 2), so coins will be needed for those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    -

6 hours of adventures means I won?t be finishing my last one till tomorrow. Then, feed and collect. Okay I am already going to be a day behind...

(As long as we remember to do Event Adventures only 🙃 ) We'll be able to catch up tomorrow! 😊

(queens_ransom explained it beautifully here 😊❤️ )

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks 1000 & Kelly&copper will continue to farm.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 1 faux reindeer do I need more and if so where do I find them. How many chocolate candies do I need of I don’t do the side items. Thanks so much. Sorry having problems finding items

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry I meant chocolate coins.