Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    That is exactly right. I basically keep chapters open til next day, but like Huckletown said, it won't hurt anything at this Chapter 1 point to go ahead and finish. But later it helps greatly to not close your chapters!
    Thanks I am returning to the game after a long break and don’t recall playing any chapter events.

Nightclub Owner
    This is similar to the Tomb Raiders - August 2020 event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111192
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Lily Pond and Kitsunecorn Pond did NOT work. As others have posted, many other ponds (Mermaid, Faerie, Swampy, etc.) do work, as do Rustic Wells.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Chapter 2
    Part 2
    Visit Tiny Tailor 12 times
    5,000 coins, limit 8 Drops red hats will drop tailor supplies and dye post event
    (In market it is listed as a town building, I have already sold 5 farmhouses and still can't place. I am NOT happy. To have sell so many to place only one it is going to be very painful to place 8). Only placed 3 they have a 5 minute timer. They are in the value pack but I am not sure what happens if you are already maxed out.

S8 please tell me this is a mistake.
    Also here ...can't place TINY TAILOR as maxed out... refuse to sell any of my hard earned/ purchased buildings... Comn S8 at least for this Event raise the limit of buildings or allow to be placed for the time the Event lasts!!! Most longtime players are maxed out on buildings placed

So blocking out longtime players?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Also here ...can't place TINY TAILOR as maxed out... refuse to sell any of my hard earned/ purchased buildings... Comn S8 at least for this Event raise the limit of buildings or allow to be placed for the time the Event lasts!!! Most longtime players are maxed out on buildings placed

So blocking out longtime players?
    Check previous page posts.. S8 is aware and working to fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok see S8 addressing the problem! So thanks

Farm Supplier
    Remember also for those of you tempted to spend the 20 gems to get to Chapter 2, it will only open Chaper 2 early. You'll still have to wait the full time to get to Chapter 3 (or gem ahead). In other words, you'll have to gem to each chapter if you don't want to wait until the day it would have normally opened after you started your timer.

Executive Chef
    And once again a big Thank You to those forging ahead and catching errors.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you prebuy sleigh or is there a goal to purchase? Im done chapt 1 and noticed sleigh is open to buy but..been here done that and had to waste gems cause i prebought

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Rustic Wells count when you need to visit the 15 ponds.
    Faerie pond and swampy pond too..

Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast