Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Should I submit a support ticket too? Their inbox is going to explode.
    I guess they are going to fix it for all players and not only for the ones who submit a ticket.
    Right......ish?
    I think so? The problem is that support's working hours are Monday-Friday: It's Saturday so our timers will run out. How will they know who to fix it for (who needs their event finished; who needs their 100 Gems back; who didn't finish gathering materials in time) unless we say? 😥

(Then they can verify, check for our account, fix, etc)
    Realizing the amount of work involved, it may be a lengthy process... We have all posted in the forums here, but there are sure to be others stuck who don't use forum, or maybe have sent an independent bug ticket, or just gave up.
    Until otherwise directed i'd follow the guidelines we've been given for when we encounter errors, just to be safe!

And: The created bug thread is here for those interested!

(Thank you HuckleTown! ❤️ )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-12-20 at 10:48 AM.

Farm Supplier
    So I spent gems so I could finish on time and now there is no build button! I force quit and still nothing! I did take a screen shot but don?t know how to share it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    So I spent gems so I could finish on time and now there is no build button! I force quit and still nothing! I did take a screen shot but don?t know how to share it.
    Email it to your yourself, open the email on your computer, save the image as a file, then begin writing a forum post. At the bottom of the screen you will see "Manage attachments". Use that to attach the saved image to the post.

I can?t upgrade my sleigh either. I?m freaking out. My other device worked and it is really cool it hovers. They have to fix this. I already sent a report in. They have to allow us to upgrade it. We have the materials made. So I don?t understand why we can?t upgrade this darn thing. I forced closed my device and everything. Looks like a lot of people can?t do this. Must be a clitch from stopping the red bows. This is a serious problem. They can?t just fix this with a gift this time. They MUST FIX THE PROBLEM AND LET US UPGRADE OUR CHRISTMAS SLEIGH 🛷.

Host(ess)

No build button. Add me to the frustrated.

Adding my voice as one of those who can?t complete the final sleigh build because the Build button is grayed out. I have less than 100 gems, as I just used them to buy gingerbread men. I did file a ticket via one of the links here in the comments. It said it was successfully submitted, but there was no case number, so I?m not confident. Unfortunately, my screenshot is apparently too large to upload in the forum, so I?m wondering if it was uploaded successfully in the ticket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B20EF90-5CEA-407E-B813-6101E68E146D.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	57852  
    Last edited by GrandmaAndMe2; 12-12-20 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Add smaller image.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think so? The problem is that support's working hours are Monday-Friday: It's Saturday so our timers will run out. How will they know who to fix it for (who needs their event finished; who needs their 100 Gems back; who didn't finish gathering materials in time) unless we say? 

(Then they can verify, check for our account, fix, etc)
    Realizing the amount of work involved, it may be a lengthy process... We have all posted in the forums here, but there are sure to be others stuck who don't use forum, or maybe have sent an independent bug ticket, or just gave up.
    Until otherwise directed i'd follow the guidelines we've been given for when we encounter errors, just to be safe!

And: The created bug thread is here for those interested!

(Thank you HuckleTown! ❤️ )
    I know who is behind the missing 100 gems. It?s that **** Baron! He tricked us all to steal our gems. It?s not just not only coins, he?s coming after our gems. Hopefully S8 will be able to catch him!

Fashion Designer
    Same thing is happening on my game too

I have more than enough of the upgrade materials and I’m right at the end, just chapter 10 goal 5 left to complete to receive the tiny reindeer - all I need to do is upgrade the sleigh to completely finish, but the build button is greyed out and tapping the buy all 0 gems button does nothing either. I have 79 gems left, so it can’t even take 100 gems by mistake.

I should have finished with about 13.5 hours to go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50913ED2-7823-48D4-8ECE-128ED1131AA7.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	57849

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    Yes, i tried. I have less than 100 gems, and nothing happens when clicking on buy all for 0 gems. And build button is disabled.
    Me too. Zero gem and build button grey out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Same thing is happening on my game too

I have more than enough of the upgrade materials and I’m right at the end, just chapter 10 goal 5 left to complete to receive the tiny reindeer - all I need to do is upgrade the sleigh to completely finish, but the build button is greyed out and tapping the 0 gems button does nothing either. I have 79 gems left, so it can’t even take 100 gems by mistake.

I should have finished with about 13.5 hours to go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50913ED2-7823-48D4-8ECE-128ED1131AA7.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	57849
    and i have exactly the same problem and since today is saturday i don't know how this problem will be fixed by Support. I hope some from moderators show concern.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, can?t upgrade to level 10.