Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post
    What chapter numbers have you been receiving your tiny workshops at? I am on chapter 5 and have not received one yet. Although my co-worker next to me is on chapter 3, they have just received one. what am I doing wrong please?
    You receive toy workshop at Chapter 7, goal 2 when you finish. The others were received from going on the 2hr. Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Keep going on those 2h adventures. Random drops from adventures but not as bad as the usual event adventures where the prize item is super rare. No gold nuggets/eggs/apples needed so good luck! You may also get poinsettia trees, faux reindeer and tiny tailors in addition to tiny workshops and even if you don?t get these, you always get their drops!

Ohh okay! Thank you so much

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm not saying you should change what you're doing (at all!), but I do want to point out that no hearts doesn't equal inactive players. No, not even after events that ask for community visits. I have zero hearts. I don't participate in each event so I might not have had to visit community kingdoms. Or sometimes I don't tap on buildings even when I do. I still play regularly and answer requests from my neighbors throughout the day. Still, do what works for you!
    I understand but at times my list went insanely long and it was a pain to request so many neighbours and get only few responses. Most of the time even my queendom shows no hearts, so I get you!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=danielle95hx;1637158]
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post

I've been wanting to delete inactive neighbours. I really cannot see how I do that haha, are you able to tell me how?
    Go to your neighbours section after going in social, click on the edit button on top right

Rhino Keeper
    What exactly does "Feed the Tiny Workers (Let's break bread with them!)" mean? Do we need to provide bread?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    What exactly does "Feed the Tiny Workers (Let's break bread with them!)" mean? Do we need to provide bread?
    Its the Two Hour adventure in the King/Queen Keep

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    No Chocolate Coins, Water and Roast Chicken
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I’m having a problem with neighbour requests again. Sent out this morning before work and when I came back I had 14/15. OK, sent one to Stormie but despite Stormie and another neighbour responding the counter remains at 14. I refuse to use gems so I guess I’ll have to wait till tomorrow but it is infuriating. I had a similar problem last time and thankfully I had enough time to catch up but it was very close. Anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I?m having a problem with neighbour requests again. Sent out this morning before work and when I came back I had 14/15. OK, sent one to Stormie but despite Stormie and another neighbour responding the counter remains at 14. I refuse to use gems so I guess I?ll have to wait till tomorrow but it is infuriating. I had a similar problem last time and thankfully I had enough time to catch up but it was very close. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Yes. In a previous event I worked out what works for me.
    I sent a request to all the neighbours but remained short. However far more neighbours sent me requests so I was baffled.
    I suspected the mistake was to message everyone.
    I took screenshots of who requested me and who already returned requests so I would only ask those people.
    Other ones might too.
    By only sending requests to these ones it seemed to fix the issue.

I suspect there?s a limit to how many requests go through.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I’m having a problem with neighbour requests again. Sent out this morning before work and when I came back I had 14/15. OK, sent one to Stormie but despite Stormie and another neighbour responding the counter remains at 14. I refuse to use gems so I guess I’ll have to wait till tomorrow but it is infuriating. I had a similar problem last time and thankfully I had enough time to catch up but it was very close. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Force close your game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...