Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what meals are needed for ?Feed the Workers? in chapters 3 & 4 for lower level players?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Does anyone know what meals are needed for ?Feed the Workers? in chapters 3 & 4 for lower level players?
    Feed the workers is an adventure. You will need water and roast chickens.
    Remember do NOT start an adventure in your castle on Day 2 or you will have to wait for it to complete to do the Day 3 actions!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I am not sure that it is different for lower levels. Feed the Striking Workers is an Adventure in the keep - 1 chocolate coin, 5 waters, 5 roast chickens

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Feed the workers is an adventure. You will need water and roast chickens.
    Remember do NOT start an adventure in your castle on Day 2 or you will have to wait for it to complete to do the Day 3 actions!
    Thank you so much!!

Rhino Keeper
    . .

Fashion Designer
    I got the side quest and it showed I had something like 13. Before the quest I thought I only had about 3 or 4 from the adventure so I have no idea what happened there. I got to 15 quickly and they stopped dropping again :-( I have no idea what I got after the side goal completed I didn't see anything in storage and the goal was gone.

I got another fake reindeer from an adventure which is nice but I wonder if they will still drop antlers.

If nothing drops even if you don't finish the chapter then I may as well finish the chapter.

Fashion Designer
    If it has to be 3 x 3 can the sleigh at LEAST be centered? The sleigh is really only 2 x 2.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EE69C234-4519-466D-A062-013F5EAF62CA.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	953.3 KB 
ID:	57797

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    There are no event drops (or event spawns) between Chapters.
    Yes, I know, but it's not that. Out of two buildings, one dropped a hat and one not; two turns in a row. As a matter of fact it has just happened again :-(

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    There is a very rare chance of no drops for tiny tailors. You can have up to 10 tailors now (high levels) since S8 fixed the bug.
    Not so very rare... It just happened again :-(

And OMG I didn't know about the tailors!! Yesterday I left the forum at a point where I understood that it had been settled to two tailors, and I did not read all the pages today! I was missing my two buildings every five minutes (facepalm). Thank you!!

Fashion Designer
    Ronja, are there drops of the other items when the chapter is still open? To be a little clearer, is it ONLY the poinsettia that won't drop after you get the number you need? Is Storm8 doing a new tactic to keep us from stocking up so we only have the one day to get everything we need? I'm hoping speeding ahead to where I need the trees will solve the problem of no flower drops because I'll need the pollen. I have 13 pollen because my adventures have been dropping it.

I just collected from the fake reindeer and got the antlers so I guess I answered that question LOL