Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyj2533 View Post
    Similar thing happened to me. I placed the tiny reindeer and when I logged on later it was gone!
    Oh dear. 😥

Smooth and error-free, game, please- Not this. 😠❤️

Luckily (?!) this final event prize gone missing issue seems to be a fairly common occurrence that Support regularly fixes. I presume you've contacted Support too? Slight delay due to all the issues cropped up yesterday and the gem fixes and catch-up they'll have to do at the start of the workweek but I expect you'll have results soon.
    Hope your Tiny Reindeer makes it back safely! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! ❤️ Have submitted a ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyj2533 View Post
    Similar thing happened to me. I placed the tiny reindeer and when I logged on later it was gone!
    Oh no! I feel your pain.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	361547C9-C509-4CF3-8FD0-9BD598B1E784.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	57860
    a temporary fix perhaps?

Executive Chef
    Even after knowing I might lose gems I stupidly forgot to check my gem amount before updating. I also stupidly made 2 reindeer instead of one doll and one reindeer so I had to wait for the doll too.

It’s a shame the event items stopped dropping but I look forward to seeing what they drop once the event ends.

I hope everyone manages to finish and get the final rewards

Fashion Designer
    I think the final bundle offer is just a dangle for spending. 😅

My fully-upgraded sleigh still gives Event drops, if anyone wants to try for an extra hat or candy cane (soo many) etc. for their collection 😊

Executive Chef
    S8, Would you please consider making the Sleigh a 3x2 deco instead of 3x3?
    I like the post event drops, but 3x3 is a big area to clear, and it's especially painful because the Sleigh doesn't even take in that much space. (so you don't have to change the art or size at all, just position it a bit more to 1 side and make it a 3x2)
    It just doesn't look good... with so much empty space around it.
    I would appreciate it very much if you would consider doing this

to show how much empty space the Sleigh creates :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2791.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	289.2 KB 
ID:	57862

Thanks for the quick weekend fix of the upgrade problem.
    I hope the 100 Gem issue gets fixed for those involved (hopefully before the sale ends)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Also do tell me if we can still craft striking gnomes and go on adventures to get more tiny workshops after complete it all chapters or does the adventure and crafting ability go away? Thanks.
    I would love to know the answer to this as well! I just started day 9, (still waiting on 14 more green bows ugh), I?ve already crafted the Striking Gnomes for 40 gold coins but would love to be able to craft another one if I can get 40 more coins!! Honestly I could have crafted at least 4 or 5 of them but I?ve been using all my coins doing the Feed the Striking Workers adventure nonstop - so far I have 5 tiny workshops, 7 reindeer, and already have way more tiny dolls, stuffed deer, etc than I could possibly use! Also already crafted way more pointsetta wreaths than I need to finish the event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I would love to know the answer to this as well! I just started day 9, (still waiting on 14 more green bows ugh), I?ve already crafted the Striking Gnomes for 40 gold coins but would love to be able to craft another one if I can get 40 more coins!! Honestly I could have crafted at least 4 or 5 of them but I?ve been using all my coins doing the Feed the Striking Workers adventure nonstop - so far I have 5 tiny workshops, 7 reindeer, and already have way more tiny dolls, stuffed deer, etc than I could possibly use! Also already crafted way more pointsetta wreaths than I need to finish the event!
    yes you can still craft. I crafted my second striking gnomes after finishing

Executive Chef
    I have room for the 3 x 3 I would like it centered. I think it looks awesome floating above ground with the presents and reindeer